Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video (39056 Views)

Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Oju4190: 3:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Throwback:
Hahahaha!

The fear of Femi Falana.
Well maybe before now they didn't know that FALZ is the son of Femi FALana(SAN)
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by AUSVINS(m): 4:04am On Jun 11, 2018
VotingPolls:
shocked shocked

Like for Falz, Share for Muric
Please how much does Nairaland pay par Like and Share?
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by AerialMapper: 4:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Miyetti Allah did not complain

Fulanis did not complain

Saudi Arabia did not complain

The North did not complain

However you, Chief complainer general and fighter of the islamic faith are here fooling yourself as a Mumuric leader that you are. You sir are an ass licker looking for favor from a government that doesn’t recognize you. Ready to sell your own to be accepted. Typical behaviour

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Geekgists: 4:38am On Jun 11, 2018
just a sneak peak into tecknos garage and you will be shocked
are you doubting
http://www.geekgists.tk/2018/06/a-sneak-peak-into-teknos-garage-will.html
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by cardoctor(m): 4:41am On Jun 11, 2018
U fit sue lawyer?
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Bullhari007(m): 5:03am On Jun 11, 2018
toothless yellowbar noisemaking group

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Vulcanheph(m): 5:29am On Jun 11, 2018
This m.u.r.i.c. Is probably filled with attention seeking Hyprocrites(i'm Sorry to say),they never for once Condemn Boko Haram or Killer Herdsmen to let the world know that they are Truly a religoo of peace and that is what they are standing for (as their name implies)
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by gbogboija: 5:29am On Jun 11, 2018
MURIC or what do they call their name? Is muslims not the problem of this country and the world? Thank God that my parents quickly change from religion of intolerance to Christianity. Muslims are the problem of this world. They know Falz will floor them at the court and they quickly turned back to avoid shame and disgrace. Bunch of fools. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by OlaPhils(m): 5:39am On Jun 11, 2018
is this foolish irresponsible akintola the only one in nuric?
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Kaysalas(m): 5:45am On Jun 11, 2018
psychologist:
Misplaced priority

If there is someone that should be angry for the video it should be Christains

We all saw in the same video a prophet placing his hand on a lady chest

What of if vice versa was the case(say a man places his hand on a girl in higab chest) heavens would have fall.
Even Buhari himself will ask for the video to be taken down

Muslims and muric must learn to be tolerative
Tolerant you mean?
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by dabiton: 5:51am On Jun 11, 2018
schoolboij:

What's this foolish talk of southern Muslims not leading prayers in the north? Can a northern Muslim lead prayers in the south?

Yours is foolishness laced with bigotry. Condemn the man and stop being ridiculous.

To your question, YES, A NORTHERN MUSLIM CAN LEAD PRAYERS IN THE SOUTH. And just so you know, no matter how much bigotry your fanatical MURIC manifests, they are and will always be considered as second class Muslims to those whose feel that they are the true custodians of the religion.

What is foolish about what I wrote here, mr. bigger and foolish bigot!!
Your own foolishness is not only evil but despicable and your bigotry is manifested in the fact that you did not see the idiocy in your overzealous MURIC leader. Did you find his stupid utterances faulty? No! So how come a bigger fool like you now realizes that my foolishness is laced in bigotry?
Should MURIC not be discussing the issue of equal rights for all Muslims in Nigeria instead of whipping up sentiments and threatening people with violence over every trivial issue?
So to the distorted mind of your MURIC, ALL FARMERS ARE CHRISTIANS AND ALL HERDSMENS ARE MUSLIM? little wonder everything must now be viewed through the tainted lenses of religion but the foolish bigots trying to impress their masters!

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Festy2018: 5:52am On Jun 11, 2018
I think this man is high on something, what nonsense is he talking about?
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Ejiwoo(m): 6:08am On Jun 11, 2018
Confused set of people, always think before you talk. thanks for your u-turn .
Religion of peace indeed. Trouble makers
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by ollah2: 6:20am On Jun 11, 2018
gbogboija:
MURIC or what do they call their name? Is muslims not the problem of this country and the world? Thank God that my parents quickly change from religion of intolerance to Christianity. Muslims are the problem of this world. They know Falz will floor them at the court and they quickly turned back to avoid shame and disgrace. Bunch of fools. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some of you just write from your anus. MURIC said something which didn't go down well with them, it automatically means Muslims are intolerant and the world's problem. You would never use this logic is a church or CAN doesn't something similar, you will associate it with that particular entity. Yet you claim to be tolerant. Look in the mirror my friend, you are as intolerant and hypocrite as anybody or group you accuse

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Sterope(f): 6:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Smart move undecided
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Chochovini: 6:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Throwback:
Hahahaha!

The fear of Femi Falana.
Exactly my point bro. Which Animal dares the Lion in the Jungle? They thought they can intimidate everybody. Na there them go fear nau.
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Chochovini: 6:46am On Jun 11, 2018
oloriLFC:
The fear of the falanas(both lawyers) is the beginning of wisdom. sharp sharp u-turn
And that brought up the question:- what even gave them the impetus to dare in the first place? Didnt they know whose son he was before? Morons all of them.
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Chochovini: 6:51am On Jun 11, 2018
KingOfAmebo:
I think Falz should now drag them to court for misrepresentation of logic and slam them with N800billion for damages to his family name.

They must be taught to keep silent.
I seconded bro.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by DavidEsq(m): 6:58am On Jun 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Ogun fire MURIC and that useless half-baked Professor Ishaq Akintola...glad Falz called their bluff
Don't mind them! When Falz papa begin spit fire, dem run enter hole. Omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by DavidEsq(m): 7:01am On Jun 11, 2018
weyreypey:

Again, the Fulanis (Muslims) were painted as killers while Benue militias (Christians) who rustle Fulani cattles and slaughter their wives and children were not featured. This is grossly unfair. Falz should find a way of balancing his video. The kidnappers of the South East (also Christians) were spared while the oil saboteurs of the Niger Delta (Christians too) were ignored. Falz video is loaded with Islamophobia. That video should be titled ‘This is not Nigeria’. It is Islam-bashing. Nigeria’s video regulatory agency should therefore ban the video or ask the artist to edit it properly.

Like seriously? This guy is far more insane than I imagined
As in ehn. Rabies catch am for brain grin
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by lagosrd: 7:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2018
dabiton:

To your question, YES, A NORTHERN MUSLIM CAN LEAD PRAYERS IN THE SOUTH. And just so you know, no matter how much bigotry your fanatical MURIC manifests, they are and will always be considered as second class Muslims to those whose feel that they are the true custodians of the religion.

What is foolish about what I wrote here, mr. bigger and foolish bigot!!
Your own foolishness is not only evil but despicable and your bigotry is manifested in the fact that you did not see the idiocy in your overzealous MURIC leader. Did you find his stupid utterances faulty? No! So how come a bigger fool like you now realizes that my foolishness is laced in bigotry?
Should MURIC not be discussing the issue of equal rights for all Muslims in Nigeria instead of whipping up sentiments and threatening people with violence over every trivial issue?
So to the distorted mind of your MURIC, ALL FARMERS ARE CHRISTIANS AND ALL HERDSMENS ARE MUSLIM? little wonder everything must now be viewed through the tainted lenses of religion but the foolish bigots trying to impress their masters!

Northern Muslim will lead who in the south? A southern Muslim leads prayers in the north too.

If you had a brain, you would decode my stance against Muric in my first post but typical of you senseless bigots, you forget your brain while typing meaningless Epistles.
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Lol, where is mumuric when one of his follower(alhaji pasoma) sang in his Music, "Talo Pa jesu(Who kill Jesus)" where his making mockery of Christianity belief.

Mumuslim right concern(MumuRIC)
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by HoodBillionaire: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2018
abegi
copyright violation
falz is a noob
and wack ass artist
y wait for d american artist to release this is america
den suddenly rushes to studio for naija version
goes to show how useless our naija artists are.
its always abt boobs and ass
l
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Henri8: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2018
And they are no Muslim kidnappers?
Those who kidnapped the chibok and others are what?
Northern missionaries?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Gracespecial101(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2018
;DHahaha i so much love nairalanders see how the finish Muric
Re: MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video by Mrreed(m): 9:07am On Jun 11, 2018
so much display of hatred towards islam and its practioners in this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stefflon Don: "I Met Burna Boy When I Missed My Flight" / Olamide And Phyno Look Dapper In New Photos / 2face And Family Visit Tania Omotayo To Celebrates Her First Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.