Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) (17450 Views)

Inside Transsion’s (Mother Company Of Tecno/Infinix) Headquarter In Shanghai. / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by nonichuks: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
henry007:
I reviewed the latest Ntel 4G compliant phone on the market. Infinix Hot 6 Pro. Tested it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvAh0a6J5Co

Test on Hot S3 pls.
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by etibaba(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
VanBommel:
which kain lie be this one?
Don't be too quick to doubt everything, 1k is 12gb and 3k is 48gb.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 12:02am On Jun 11, 2018
God punish una
like say coverage b likw mtn
abegi
only lag ph n abj
what nonsense
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by Sirbobowen(m): 12:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Hey you!!
Pls shut up
chuksjuve:
The tag leadership award has been bastardized in Nigeria ..

Most awards are usually for the highest bidders, forget the PR packaging and good write up they use to back up most the awards..

It's just charades..

My opinion..

1 Like

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by Sirbobowen(m): 12:14am On Jun 11, 2018
Living prove
VanBommel:
which kain lie be this one?

1 Like

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by guru90: 12:43am On Jun 11, 2018
Ntel deserved the award!!!
sweetest Network via browsing......

But their network not in all state.....

1 Like

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by Chigold101(m): 2:49am On Jun 11, 2018
franklyn005:
I actually love ntel's Internet packages, they deserve this. Congrats to them.
please where are they?
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 4:33am On Jun 11, 2018
They saved the day
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by tomdon(m): 4:41am On Jun 11, 2018
lilfreezy:
Ntel the best browsing network 1k for 12gig grin

Are you kidding
How's it
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by azimibraun: 5:03am On Jun 11, 2018
Maket:
Who knows them? I believed this is to encourage them, by next year they will be in their rightful position.
Leicester City
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by lilfreezy: 5:15am On Jun 11, 2018
VanBommel:
how do i go about it? I live in lagos, let me know if i'll drop this spectranet for sometime

I got mine at A1 close 5th avenue festac town. Sim is 1k, u will be given free 12gig after registration. #promo

1 Like

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by QuickStandard: 6:11am On Jun 11, 2018
lilfreezy:

Please, how and were can I get their Sim?
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by dapiahno(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2018
lilfreezy:
where did u purchase d sim?
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Daejoyoung:
These are the kind of awards we should be looking forward to.
lilfreezy:
toluxa1:
Very unserious company, only 3 states, they can't provide quality service and they are voted Telecoms company of year?

Ntel has been pronounced Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year.

Mtshewww.. a provider that services only one state and 2 cities.
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by charlsecy(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2018
guru90:
Ntel deserved the award!!!
Yes, they deserve it, serving only Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by Sike(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Respect55:
What of Glo embarassed
You don't wanna go there!
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by bamidelevictor(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Abeg my own is Dat dey should take it to oda states.... I no longer reside in ph

1 Like

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by GidiDaily: 8:36am On Jun 11, 2018
Alejoc:
But they need to go and borrow money and extend their services

Most thriving businesses borrow money to expand. Ntel won't be the first.
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by GidiDaily: 8:39am On Jun 11, 2018
kenechi072:
Their staff are also very polite. i once dealt with one Chine lady like that, always ready to help. But they need to improve coverage biko. outside lagos it doesnt work

Very very true about their main staff and not those road side dealers that sell at Ikeja cv

1 Like

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by GidiDaily: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2018
dapiahno:
where did u purchase d sim?

Check anyone closest to you from this list.

ntel Stores » Welcome to 4G/LTE-Advanced ntel Nigeria
www.ntel.com.ng › ntel-outlets

You can also visit Slot stores to get your WAWI SIM
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by chuksjuve(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Sirbobowen:
Hey you!!
Pls shut up

Hana!!!

It's my opinion naa..

Why tell me to shut up?

Na so your blood dey hot?
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by def111(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

How's their coverage?

I think it cover all of Lagos,.. I didn't know about any other state

1 Like

Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by newslifeop: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2018
ohh
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by Respect55(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2018
Sike:
You don't wanna go there!
grin
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2018
Kolababe:
ntel, Nigeria’s revolutionary telecommunications company has won the awards for the Telecoms Company of The Year for its innovation in the fast emerging Nigerian telecoms market.

At the recently held Leadership Conference and Awards, organised by The Leadership Newspapers, in Abuja, ntel which recently got a new CEO in the person of Ernest Akinlola, smiled home with the coveted honour amidst pomp and pageantry.

Other brands honoured alongside ntel at the prestigious event are Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company, whose founder, Innocent Chukuma bagged The Business Person of the Year award, while the Federal Inland Revenue Service won the Government Agency of the Year 2017 award. Other award categories are as follows: Company of the Year, which was won by Air Peace; Brand of the Year, Zenith Bank Plc; Product of the Year, Labana Rice; CEO of the Year, Chief Executive Officer of Eta-Zuma, Innocent Zuma.

Since the entrance of Ernest Akinola, who boasts of over 20 years telecoms, media and technology experience from senior roles in multiple companies in Europe, Southern Africa and Nigeria, the company has been witnessing new innovations and optimum service delivery.

Although ntel has been proving 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and extraordinarily high Internet
access speed; according to Akinlola, the brand is set to unlock tremendous untapped capabilities which can provide a steep change in customer experience for large enterprise, SMEs and consumers in the days ahead.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2018/06/ntel-emerges-telecoms-company-of-year.html?m=1
Re: Ntel Emerges Leadership Telecoms Company Of The Year (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
etibaba:
Don't be too quick to doubt everything, 1k is 12gb and 3k is 48gb.
I've been missing, time to update my plugins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HTC One X & XL Owners Thread Roms,Updates, Apps & More! / ₦500M Copyright Suits: Appeal Court Affirms Davies Iyiegbu’s Victory Vs Glo / Why Is It That People No Longer Care About Changing Ring Tones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.