Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

What Would You Do If... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would You Do If... (282 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
What would you do if you only had THIS WEEK to make an impact with your career?

Just learned of the sad news of Ras Kimono's death.

And I'm still coming to grips with a recent personal tragedy where I actually had to see a corpse one on one.

Someone I knew personally. Someone who certainly didn't plan on going that soon.

We don't like talking about dying, but it's a path we all must take.

But hey, I'm not trying to scare you. I just want you to think a bit differently this week.

Please don't take life for granted. Don't just go through this week the same way you went through last week, just going through the motions.

Think about it: what if you could rewind last week, are there a few steps you could take, a few mistakes you would avoid?

Of course there are. And this is your golden opportunity to do so.

You are going to hear all sorts of different noises trying to pull you in different directions.

Make sure you keep an eye on your goals; your dreams are too important to sacrifice to make anyone happy (Hint: you can't make anyone happy. People make themselves happy)

So keep your head up. And stay alert to all the opportunities out there to learn and grow

GOD bless you

Comments/feedback welcome

(1) (Reply)

Police Dismiss 19 Officers, Demote Nine In Ogun / Get 100% Practical Training On How To Become A Mobile App Developer / Apply Now: Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.