Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Urgent: Bank Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent: Bank Loan (953 Views)

Have You Taken A Bank Loan Before? / Diamond Access Bank Loan / I Will Get Your Bank Loan Approved Easily. Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: Bank Loan by Windflower(f): 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please nairalanders which microfinance bank provides loan with a reasonable interest rate and a considerate duration. I was thinking of renmoney but when I checked their reviews,I found out their interest rate is ridiculous compared to the 4-6% they claim.
The loan is a business loan and the applicant is a salary earner.
Re: Urgent: Bank Loan by joskad2002(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hello wind flower. I understand u need business loan. Pls visit Fewchore finance o the website www.fewchorefinance.com
It is the best finance company with the most considerate interest rate and flexible duration to suite ur plan.
Thank me later dear
Re: Urgent: Bank Loan by Guest2017(m): 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Windflower:
Please nairalanders which microfinance bank provides loan with a reasonable interest rate and a considerate duration. I was thinking of renmoney but when I checked their reviews,I found out their interest rate is ridiculous compared to the 4-6% they claim.
The loan is a business loan and the applicant is a salary earner.

Cooperative societies offer one of the lowest interest rates possible. I'm sure there's one in his /her plc of work. If its private, the company can loan staff money with low interest.

Alternatively l, pay later. Ng is also an option
Re: Urgent: Bank Loan by Windflower(f): 8:43am On Jun 11, 2018
Guest2017:

Cooperative societies offer one of the lowest interest rates possible. I'm sure there's one in his /her plc of work. If its private, the company can loan staff money with low interest.

Alternatively l, pay later. Ng is also an option
She already collected one and it is due December so she can't collect another. I use pay later, do they loan big amount.
Re: Urgent: Bank Loan by Guest2017(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Windflower:

She already collected one and it is due December so she can't collect another. I use pay later, do they loan big amount.

I'm not sure, but since you use the app, you can try

(1) (Reply)

Napep And Mini Bus / Apply To Get A 100k Grant / I Need A Facility ( Loan) Of 5m For My Wife For Business Start Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.