Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,531 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) (26061 Views)

Patapaa's Outfit As He Performs At Ghana Meets Naija / The Moment Wizkid Arrived Ghana For "Ghana Meets Naija 2018 Event" - Pictures / Jidenna, Tiwa Savage Perform At The Heineken 'Live Your Music Party' - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by Celestyn8213: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2018
She is just using Wizkid to trend and to remain the queen of 9ga music, he won’t chop anything. She will just be looking at him like her baby brother.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by lincs25(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2018
This one na Wizkid Assurance now!
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2018
They didn't kiss na haba op
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2018
Sweet mama jam jam. Just looking fresher after she left her husband. kiss

My advice to wives in bad marriages filled wt infidelity, intoxication and disrespect.
Please for ur own sanity, focus on making ur paper, and walk away. We all get just 1 life. Don't live it unhappy and depressed.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by SuperWorld(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2018
call me when they release a sex tape

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2018
Tiwa: "....body&Clyde, that's how i'm feelin' when i'm rollin'wit'you..."

Wizkid be like "baby come closer"

At least Tiwa is properly dressed now compare to the Rags she wore on Stage in the U.K few weeks back.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by mimimile93: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Were they supposed to perform separate.?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Tiwa has been "Dicknified". Please, don't blame her, it happens. grin grin grin grin

Shout out to wizzy!
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by banre(m): 11:25am On Jun 11, 2018
why do you guys keep hating

if any of y'all had what they have you wouldn't complain, infact you'd wanna stay in the public eye for as long as you possibly can. if there's love in this i wish them all the best, but if its otherwise, its their problem. either way nothing concern me.

This table wizkid is shaking sha, im dey try. this is some high risk jedi sh!t he's onto.

Tiwa savage ain't bad physically, she pretty and hot and i like her. y'all saying she's old with flattened boobs post a pic of your girlfriends I'll wait. i wouldn't mind having series of flings with tiwa she's fucking* hot

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by nazablossom(f): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2018
They are business partners,people should stop reading meaning to everything. Both of them are enjoying the tension they are creating.
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by BAILMONEY: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2018
AloneTK:
Appearance may be different from Reality
SO SAYS IMMANUEL KANT
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by AloneTK: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2018
BAILMONEY:
SO SAYS IMMANUEL KANT

Hahaha.... did u take classes in Phil?
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by wizod(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2018
let her continue deceiving herself with a small boy, soon she will say dat all boys are d same by then wizkid hv found his missing rib
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by sludge: 11:48am On Jun 11, 2018
*Amazon cards (cash) @240/$.....#24000/$100
*Itune cards. (USA) @225/$.....#22500/$100 *Itune cards. (GBP & CAD) needed too*
*Steam Wallet (USA) @230/$.....#23000/$100
*Walmart. @200/$*
*Google play. @210/$*
*Apple store @210/$*
We also buy BTC & RMB 09031833643
_Instant Loading & Payment_
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by BAILMONEY: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2018
AloneTK:

Hahaha.... did u take classes in Phil?
IM A PHILOSOPHER BRUH. THAT WAS IMMANUEL KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON WHERE HE TALKED ABOUT APPEARANCE AND REALITY (TRANSCENDENTAL IDEALISM)
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by AloneTK: 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
BAILMONEY:
IM A PHILOSOPHER BRUH. THAT WAS IMMANUEL KANT'S CRITIQUE OF PURE REASON WHERE HE TALKED ABOUT APPEARANCE AND REALITY (TRANSCENDENTAL IDEALISM)
... You're right bro.
So, you'd understand why I made that comment on Tiwa/wizzy's post. Sometimes what we perceive are actually not the case. though they may share close resemblance

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by gwama: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tiwa's shoes look like Manolo Blahnik kiss

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by gwama: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
MENTORCH:
She is just using Wizkid to trend and to remain the queen of 9ga music, he won’t chop anything. She will just be looking at him like her baby brother.

At least you understand everything, it's not like other idiots grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by Horus(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b0ABEw46dM

Wizkid Delivers Stunning Performance in Ghana
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by SaintzPeter(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
See as person mama breast fall.. embarassed
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos) by Mryacks: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Cool..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muyiwa Ademola Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife / Tiwa Savage Wows Fans With Performance At Livespot X Festival (Pix, Video) / Ekere Nganga Escapes Death At Uyo Church Disaster [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.