Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,613 members, 7,865,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Rafael Nadal Beats Thiem To Win 11th French Open Title - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rafael Nadal Beats Thiem To Win 11th French Open Title (340 Views)

Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rafael Nadal Beats Thiem To Win 11th French Open Title by GistmoreNG: 4:39am On Jun 11, 2018
GistMore.com

Rafael Nadal, on Sunday, won a record-extending 11th French Open title, seeing off Dominic Thiem in the final.

The world No 1 sealed a 6-4 6-3 6-2 victory to take his impeccable record to 11-0 in title matches at Roland Garros.

The 32-year-old Spaniard also secured his 17th major trophy, which moves him within three of great rival, Roger Federer’s all-time record.

“Well played Dominic. He played a great few weeks. He is one these of players the tournament needs. I am sure you will win here in the next couple of years. It was the best match of the tournament for him.

“It was important to play the way I did. It was a tough moment when I got cramp. He is a player who pushes you to the limit. Overall, it’s a dream to win 11 times,” Nadal said after the game.

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/rafael-nadal-beats-thiem-win-11th-french-open-title

Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Thiem To Win 11th French Open Title by GistmoreNG: 4:39am On Jun 11, 2018
sad
Re: Rafael Nadal Beats Thiem To Win 11th French Open Title by Thegents6: 4:40am On Jun 11, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Government Set Up 25 Viewing Centres For 2018 World Cup / Super Eagles Locker Room In Russia Customized In Pidgin-english / World Cup Classic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.