Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Tourism Blogger, Chiamaka Obuekwe Apologizes To Her Husband Weeks After Ending - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tourism Blogger, Chiamaka Obuekwe Apologizes To Her Husband Weeks After Ending (596 Views)

Chiamaka Nwafor 18th Birthday: Regina Chukwu's Daughter Turns 18 / Princess Chiamaka Umez Is Miss CYON 2018 (Photos) / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Apologizes To Aniefiok Ntai, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tourism Blogger, Chiamaka Obuekwe Apologizes To Her Husband Weeks After Ending by Henzyworld(m): 4:43am On Jun 11, 2018
In April 2018, Chiamaka Obuekwe, a 25-year-old popular travel/tourism blogger, fondly known as social prefect went on Instagram to call off her 3-month old marriage and accuse her husband of infidelity. At the time, Chiamaka, co-founder of Social Prefect Tours, said she has been battling depression and nearly committed suicide because of her husband who is also her business partner, Aniefiok Ntia. She accused him of cheating on her because of her weight and said that he makes her feel insecure about her body.

http://henzyworld.com/relationships/sex-sexuality/viral-video-livestreamed-of-a-teenage-girl-forced-to-strip-naked-and-humiliated-by-gangs-in-new-york-city/

She has now apologized to him and blamed her actions on emotional stress. She said he remains faithful and loyal to her in spite of everything.

She wrote:

I would like to sincerely apologize to my dear husband @aniefiokntia for all actions and statements made in a time of serious emotional stress. My actions were not the best and I am not proud of them.

http://henzyworld.com/life-style/health-well-being/according-to-recent-study-heres-number-of-recommended-sex-every-week/

My husband remains faithful and loyal to me and supportive of my dreams. There were no indiscretions in the marriage as previously eluded. Marriage is very new to us; we are not perfect and we choose to learn and grow in love daily with God helping us.
Love wins?.
#Amani2018 #AmaniForever

Source: Henzyworld.com

Re: Tourism Blogger, Chiamaka Obuekwe Apologizes To Her Husband Weeks After Ending by Thegents6: 4:45am On Jun 11, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tourism Blogger, Chiamaka Obuekwe Apologizes To Her Husband Weeks After Ending by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 4:52am On Jun 11, 2018
When did keyboards become the cure to emotional stress? Good she's in a better thinking position.

1 Like

Re: Tourism Blogger, Chiamaka Obuekwe Apologizes To Her Husband Weeks After Ending by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 11, 2018
Good she realized that, but there won't be trusted again sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigeria Female Celebrities Who Has Low Self Esteem / New Release Of Issa Goal Remix By Naira Marley Ft Olamide, Falz, Simi, Lil Kesh / Alaafin Of Oyo’s Queen Memunat Releases 5th Month Photoshoot Of Her Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.