Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

8 Movies That Will Scare You To Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 8 Movies That Will Scare You To Death (357 Views)

5 American Movies That Were Shot In Nigeria / As An Adult Which Of These 2 Statements Scare You Most? / Money Pox Scare In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Movies That Will Scare You To Death by Felixgold: 5:46am On Jun 11, 2018
So, are you ready for scaring yourself out of the comfort that you have in your home? Yes, we know that it is horrifying if we come into horror world as of the industry which is based on terror. So, in this article, we will surely discuss horror movies that sacred a lot and even can bring you to the death. So, starting with the first movie named Veronica which is based on the actual incident. This is Spanish Movie which is now most talk topic in the town. The story of Veronica includes a teenage girl who eventually uses Ouija Board and then calls a ghost which acts as evil for her. So, this story is very haunting. So, when some of the people watched this movie, they can’t finish it because they felt it to be the scariest movie ever. So, there are even more scaring movies which are spine-chilling and mind-boggling which had taken nights. So, if you dare then watch these movies. These movies are first thrilling but when movie proceeds then it turn out into the big disaster.

So, check below with some of the scariest movies that would take your nights when you watch it!
https://flexinnovative.com/8-movies-that-will-scare-you-to-death/

Re: 8 Movies That Will Scare You To Death by psalmson001: 5:47am On Jun 11, 2018
As far as I am concerned o, no movie in this world can be as scary as the following Nollywood movies;
.Karishika
.Oracle
.Last Burial
.Diamond Ring
.Agbara Nla (ayamatanga cheesy)
.Nneka the pretty serpent
.Sakobi
.End of the wicked

These movies scared my soul out of my body.........even as I dey type their tittles now sef, I dey get goosebumps grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Health Benefits Of Eating Cherries / GCE Special Centre In Surulere Required / Breaking News: US Government Reacts To Plateau Killings,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.