Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,178 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers (1622 Views)

Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / Earn N50k Weekly Through Affiliate Marketing Join Our Seminar Today / How To Start Dropshipping With Jumia Or Jiji and make N50k monthly guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2018
To be financially stable and to ensure you never go broke, you need to have multiple source of revenue.
As an entrepreneur or as a working class,you need a side business that can complement your salary.

Apart from engaging in farm,farm business services, I also engage in food trading business.

I was introduced to it by one of the founder and it has been so far a profitable experience.

You are required to distribute foods to designated customers with some profit acruing to you.

For you to partner as a "food champion", you will be required to have a refridgerator/fridge.

I must say here that how much you make depend on quantities (kg) you can deliver. You determine how much you want to be making.
Also, it's most profitable for full time partners.

Registered partners are trained on weekends.

You can register through their trainees link below to commence your journey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qHXXwMrkfcYLruF9LfACpLxVcsAGqOY2X0Td5S4qGgU
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by lugiano1: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Please explain more and put your contact
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2018
lugiano1:
Please explain more and put your contact
Kindly check my signature for my details.
Regards
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4507093/how-identify-start-profitable-business If you want to start your own business. Must Read!
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4489868/free-1-month-agribusiness-training

This is a free agribusiness boot camp for interested Nigerians, youths, graduates to take advantage of.
Kindly register now! Few slot left.
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2018
Happy Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim brothers and sisters from all around the world!

Good morning.
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by mumanex: 7:59am On Jun 18, 2018
Nice one.

Just registered.
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by lugiano1: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2018
After registration no feedback
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
lugiano1:
You should have been contacted by now.
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2018
lugiano1:
You should have been contacted by now.
Re: My Experience:How I Make N50k Weekly With Food Coffers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2018
lugiano1:
You should have been contacted by now. you can check your mail.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Using Clickfunnels / The Easy Solution With Simple Social Tools / Share Your Business/enterprenurer Challenges. The Solution Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.