Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Sold My Baby To Raise Money For My Other Children - Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold My Baby To Raise Money For My Other Children - Lady (311 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / Father Of Kidnapped ABU Student: I Sold My Goats, Pigs, Belongings To Pay Ransom / Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Baby To Raise Money For My Other Children - Lady by cheaphost: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Police in Imo State, have arrested 22-year-old Blessing Chukwu, who sold her 3-week-old baby girl, along with the alleged buyer, 40-year-old Chinasa Okpara.

Other alleged accomplices, Mrs Puphemia Omende and his husband, Kelechi, a medical practitioner, were also arrested.

Police alleged that the couple facilitated the transaction at their facility, Winnies Hospital, Okigwe, where the baby was born. Okpara said that she paid N360,000 for the baby and blamed her action on her 13-year-old fruitless marriage.

Chukwu said she already had four children out of wedlock. She said that she was given N190,000, for the three-week old baby, blaming her action on financial challenges. .

She revealed that she sold the girl to raise money to train her siblings. They were arrested at the Federal Medical Centre, Umuahia, where the baby had reportedly been on admission for the past three weeks.

Source: https://ovoko.com.ng/sold-baby-raise-money-children-lady/

Mynd44 Lalasticla

Re: I Sold My Baby To Raise Money For My Other Children - Lady by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2018
h

(1) (Reply)

SARS Invades Hostel, Brutalise AAUA Students.(read Details) / Uk Court Ban 24yrs Boy From Contacting His Parents For 5yrs Cos He Dey Beg Money / Five Charity Workers Reportedly Gang-raped At Gunpoint In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.