Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. (670 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by Diamondsayo(f): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2018
In need of a sugar daddy n sugar mummy who can take care of your bills and also sugar baby or bobo who can ease off your stress, u can buzz me up only for serious n matured minds please,09064273090 m kemi,it would be nice doing business together. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mmm...
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by EternalTruth: 1:00am On Nov 13, 2018
mhizjollof:
Mmm...
drop your number ni or are u shy?
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2018
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by EternalTruth: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2018
mhizjollof:

U get money?
i no be sugar daddy oh. I only requested for u to drop the number solely for me so we could be alter egos.
cool
anyway money shouldn't be the only criteria I should possess before u accept me.
how about the Good qualities of a dream husband who has full prospects, ambitious and embedded with potentials. cheesy
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by zephaniah11(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2018
Zephaniah Lagos Ogun want to have fun 08065891974
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by EternalTruth: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2018
mhizjollof:

This thread is obviously for persons looking for sugar daddy so don't come here and give me the 'potential and ambitious' talk. By the way, I'm not interested in any
OK tho. anyway ur profile writes Benin city which means u're a UNIBEN student. that means we both are school mates ni cos I'm also in UNIBEN
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by Piniobong025(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
cry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] what
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by Piniobong025(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
shocked wowww
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by EternalTruth: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
mhizjollof:

The both of us being school mates doesn't change the purpose of this thread
lol OK let's egress outta this thread sha grin where can we continue this our conversation?
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by IprintMONEY: 6:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
mhizjollof:

U get money?
how much do to you want for a night
Re: Why The Wait When You Can Use What You Got To Get What You Want. by donkelvin10(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2019
I am Don kelvin, a male....hook up with me for a true relationship @ +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Delta Gal / Girl Wanted / Chatting? Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.