Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To (22517 Views)

I Like The Way Davido Calls Me His Younger Sister Despite We Are Age Mate - Teni / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by jenniferlove(f): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Layla Amani, the babymama of reality star/singer, Teddy A, called him out on twitter yesterday eveing. She continued into the night. She alleged he used to call her to send him money and she obliged him.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/teddy-a-calls-me-to-send-him-money-and-i-do-singers-babymama-continues/

3 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by fran6co(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2018
m
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2018
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Nickijoy(f): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by goldbim(f): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Babe,take a chill pill.!aleast for the sake of your son..

12 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by talk2archy: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
so?

2 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Wellets50(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
good
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by PureMe01: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
lol...so em dey use d moni wey u dey send am dey pose for bambam.i must be a celebrity gang!!!
fake life borrowpose!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Speakdatruth: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
This stupid girl is all out as promised. That's what you get when you're an irresponsible daddy.

Abeg who get popcorn, na season film we dey so. Waiting for TeddyA reply

2 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigerian youths really have time for crap...

Teddy A ko, Teddy bear ni...

Rubbish!!!

8 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Krizbaby: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
True...
Wen the alpha dey broke..the alpha female helps out... tongue
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by MrGreenMavro: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Okewa(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Eyahh.....teddy A I hail oo
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by phlame(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Like he hasn't done more...
Women undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Queenext: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
And so.

Dunno why women feel it's a big deal, if they give men money

17 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
None of my bidniz
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by hisroyalrealnes(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
so this one self na news?.....

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Afonja r fraudstar
Teddy A b careful.
User
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Stevoohlicent(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
why do some ladies act like a baby after a broken relationship.... drm force you give ham money? when a guy gives a lady money in a relationship it's not a big deal buy o me it's the girl and the relationship goy messed up on the long run. that's when she will realize she has fetch water inside well..

7 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Mruwa1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
ur brain dey ground u come feel say na the way forward ..when u go realize ur mistake u go say dey hack ur account

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by shamecurls(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
And the deadbeat dad will be forming Don Papa

Fake life, Fake Beatz, Fake everything

That girl seem to be booking with confidence.

Not the Tonto Dike type that's glaring she trying to pull Churchill down

2 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by ominilongest(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
I swear,dem con dey use am play again and she dey reply grin grin[right][/right] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by BabaCommander: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Might be true, you know. Ladies are hardly believed, so many ignorant folks are quick to tag them 'pained drama Queen's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by boss1310(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
that guy is the father of your son why not respect your son if you can't respect his father.most of these social media parents don't know what being a parent entails

7 Likes

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Metuh: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
Alpha male toilet ambassador grin
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by DrObum(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Eheeeen, make we come do wetin?

He calls you, you send him money, you call him, he sends you money.
What's our business in all these?

1 Like

Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by Ddeona: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
okay
Re: Layla Amani: I Send Teddy A Money When He Calls Me To by nabegibeg: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
jenniferlove:
Layla Amani, the babymama of reality star/singer, Teddy A, called him out on twitter yesterday eveing. She continued into the night. She alleged he used to call her to send him money and she obliged him.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/teddy-a-calls-me-to-send-him-money-and-i-do-singers-babymama-continues/

shameful lots

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teddy A Explains Why He Couldn’t Believe Viewers Chose Cee-c And Nina Over Bamba / KTJ Kenneth Minimah 60th Birthday Party: Nollywood Stars Spotted (Photos) / Alex Unusual Shows Her Dancing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.