Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy (20748 Views)

What Was Your Pregnancy Like? / 75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by XcashAnthony(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpO0e00f3Aw

Xcash Anthony is a Spoken Word Artist & Motivational Speaker with an interest in social issues who has touched the hearts, minds and souls of millions of people. By creating positive & inspirational content.

Abortion is the greatest genocide in the history of mankind. It is estimated at more than a billion! the total of aborted children in the world.

Abortion kills twice. It kills the body of the baby and it kills the conscience of the mother.

If we can accept that a mother can kill her own child in her womb, Then where is LOVE ♥ ?

If you consider this video important to save the life of a baby that is already on the way, Do not hesitate to share this video.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpO0e00f3Aw

Download video here : https://www.solidfiles.com/v/3M7gaW7aXVdzD

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by belatoxx: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2018
You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life......

First time FTC in 5 years...crying it shows me a great lesson no matter how the network 4G waves will come your side one day and it depend on how you use it thanks to Airtel for this.

I dedicated this FTC to all old member of Nairaland.

And below nairamate take heart like i said it now 5 years am here without FTC

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Unibertv: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by bigwig10(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2018
Hmmmmm,
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Bombiday(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2018
As they say prevention is better than cure but can we say an abortion is technically murder seeing as there is no development of the zygote yet, it's not even a baby yet. Personally I have never carried out any abortions nor gotten anybody pregnant(team stay strapped) but I just prefer to be realistic and that's what the reality is to me.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by abiscoeducation: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2018
lol
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by DIYhackers: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2018
You try but I didn't watch it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by levi2(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Go ask the doctors and Chemist people...and ..person when dey do Ashawo no get conscience again nah
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by fnep2smooth(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
This guy Na confirm mod..... No comment but the tin hit FrontPage shocked
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by emelda86(f): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Always use condoms to avoid being ruptured like a chicken
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by LordAdamX: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
People who carry out abortions don't want to raise kids at that point in time. Exactly like people who use contraceptives, withdrawal, or abstain completely.

If you couldn't abstain, he didn't withdraw, and you didn't use a contraceptive (or it failed), abortion (whether it is a morning after pill or DnC) is a last ditch attempt to not bring a burden to yourself and planet earth.

We're at 7 billion. We'd be 10b by 2050, abortion or no abortion. So don't let anyone guilt-trip you into ruining your life or the life of kids who you can't take care of by calling abortion genocide. It is the height of insensitivity (and stupid*ty) to compare taking Postinor to the '94 bloodbath in Rwanda.

Every day 1b kids go to bed hungry across the globe. Before today is over, 1,200 kids would have died from malaria. Bringing a kid who you do not want or are not able to take care of is evil. I don't see anyone doing candle light procession for the 2 million sperms each male ejaculates during every orgasm that doesn't morph into a human being. That's hundreds of billions of children who never breathed their first.

-Lord

56 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Blackjesuszion: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Djs
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by cinoedhunter: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2018
The greatest power any man has is CHOICE. sad

9 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by KingsArome(m): 9:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by bedspread: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2018
I TOTALLY CONCUR!!!

Abortion is Murder....

Its Wicked
Its Wickedness

5 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2018
its my strong belief that if you don't want d baby, u can terminate it. no point in bring a child to the world that would suffer.

14 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by MrImole: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2018
I like your accent;

So thick and thin at the same time, it reminds me of someone that is late now.
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by ednut1(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Irony of life this guy fit don pay for abortion o

3 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by kumss: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Takes 20 mins to get pregnant .. takes a lifetime to raise a child. If you can't do it yet then you can't . save the world from another juvenile or wayward child. it's reasonable

18 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Shehunoshewhat: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2018
Great
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Shehunoshewhat: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2018
ednut1:
Irony of life this guy fit don pay for abortion o

That's not the point of this video.
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by chynie: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2018
Bombiday:
As they say prevention is better than cure but can we say an abortion is technically murder seeing as there is no development of the zygote yet, it's not even a baby yet. Personally I have never carried out any abortions nor gotten anybody pregnant(team stay strapped) but I just prefer to be realistic and that's what the reality is to me.
When d you think a baby develops, or when d you think u became human?
Baby develops immediately after conception

4 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by teamv: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:
Always use condoms to avoid being ruptured like a chicken
condom and raw no be the same oh one sweet pass one oh
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by FatGuy: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
I love your message, but the delivery is some how

2 Likes

Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by CertifiedA: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Baba
Re: Xcash Anthony: Save The Baby - Before You Interrupt Your Pregnancy by Deltatoto: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2018
teamv:
condom and raw no be the same oh one sweet pass one oh
some of us no longer know the difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Mandating Teaching Against SGBV In Schools A Plus For Female Folks — OCI NG / As & As Genotype Marriage / Henry Uche Ukah, A Nigerian Pharmacist, Interviewed By Russian TV Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.