Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

I Want To Know About African Technology... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Want To Know About African Technology... (640 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know About African Technology... by Successdude(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2018
How can I get research resources on African early technology. This is quite important to me now for my research.
Regards
Re: I Want To Know About African Technology... by richeeyo(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Ask dem babalawo grin
Search Egyptians and the Ethiopians
They were the earliest pioneer of technology in Africa and in some cases around the world (the Egyptians)
Re: I Want To Know About African Technology... by Successdude(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2018
richeeyo:
Ask dem babalawo grin
Search Egyptians and the Ethiopians
They were the earliest pioneer of technology in Africa and in some cases around the world (the Egyptians)
I do hear of Egyptians but I seek also to know our indigenous ones in our nation Nigeria - East, west, south, north.
But for other Africans, would also do that too. Thanks
Re: I Want To Know About African Technology... by Blakjewelry(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Successdude:
I do hear of Egyptians but I seek also to know our indigenous ones in our nation Nigeria - East, west, south, north.
But for other Africans, would also do that too. Thanks
Most of the ones from Nigeria and most of the Africa continent is undocumented. The only account you will find is that of the early visitors of which many of them are based on personal opinions though you will find a good account in some case. But if you want to research, you can check around the ancient Benin kingdom and I think around the middle belt to the north.
Re: I Want To Know About African Technology... by Successdude(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Blakjewelry:

Most of the ones from Nigeria and most of the Africa continent is undocumented. The only account you will find is that of the early visitors of which many of them are based on personal opinions though you will find a good account in some case. But if you want to research, you can check around the ancient Benin kingdom and I think around the middle belt to the north.
OK thanks bro
Re: I Want To Know About African Technology... by Successdude(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Still need resources for this project guys.....

(1) (Reply)

Pls O!! Is Jumia A Safe Marketing Platform? / A Day Versus One Thousand Years, How Possible? / Pregnant Goat Undergoes Surgery, Delivered Of Monster Baby In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.