Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante (13265 Views)

Football Fans Go Crazy After N'golo Kante's Nutmeg In UEFA Super Cup (Photos) / Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) / N'golo Kante Drives A N9.6m Mini Cooper S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by Pentools(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
damickey:

Chelsea midfielder N’golo Kante has emerged as a subject of strong interest from Ligue 1 giants PSG after his agent reportedly met with the French club’s Sporting Director.

The Chelsea midfielder, who won back-to-back Premier League titles with the Blues and Leicester City is PSG boss Thomas Tuchel’s latest transfer target. Kante led Leicester to a historic Premier League win in 2016, and also won it with Chelsea the following year after a £35 million move, and a deal might be concluded this summer if it is possible according to reports from Paris United.

Real Madrid are also interested in the French midfielder. Meanwhile, Kante’s agent, Kkarim Douis met with PSG Sporting Director Antero Henrique in London as well as in Paris in the past few weeks.

Kante played a crucial part in Chelsea’s FA Cup triumph and was also voted as the PFA and FWA Player of the Year in the 2016-17 football season after being signed by Antonio Conte.

SOURCE:https://savechelsea.net/psg-and-real-madrid-interested-in-kante/

One of the best players to happen to good football, my love for this guy tho. #no-homo
I wish him Real Madrid.
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by Banter1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
theoldpretender:
From French 3RD division to Lecister to Chelsea to Real Madrid...

God don pick im call.... wink
that god most be a crazy god to have picked that call. Kante is Chelsea for life. #KTBFFH
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by theoldpretender(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Banter1:
that god most be a crazy god to have picked that call. Kante is Chelsea for life. #KTBFFH

No problem...if Chelsea is serious, they should resist Real Madrid's temptations....

Kante is very irreplaceable.
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by BlackManta(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
maxiuc:
grin

Liverpool should get Ndidi they needs an interceptor

They have already signed Fabinho and Keita.

The priority is Countinho's replacement and a new keeper.
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by SHOOPSYN(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chelsea minus Kante is equal to Eyimba... they should not just try it....
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by Stevenson1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pussickpunk:
As a barca fan...this is the only transfer that can trouble me.I pray it doesn't happen, stick with your casemiro madridiots! cheesy wink

Zombie... wetin you get for this your entire life wey Madrid no get almost times two. Highest CL final, Highest CL goals, Highest CL Cup, Highest CL appearance, Highest LaLiga cup,FIFA club world cup, Even the most respected club in the world to mention few. What do you have on Madrid you stupid Dog fan. Always bitter and hateful set of fans. I wish Neymar could come Madrid so you lots can go and commit suicide as usual. Wait till Messi retire so you guys can go back to your normal drought like it is destined. Still threatening Liverpool keeper claiming Liverpool fans. Bunch of sadist and assholes supporting one club
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by MrCuteking(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone. There is this guy on nairaland, facebook, twitter and every other social media.
His name is

Makinde Samuel
and his account number is

He shares and SCAMS people a lot about data subscription, in quote:

“ GLOBATECH DIGITAL NETWORK PACKAGES

Get the cheapest and most durable data plan from a reliable seller with 24/7 customer service with high prestige and confidence

MYN DATA BUNDLE
3GB : #1200

7GB : #2500

14GB: #3500.

And so on

More so, he decieves others that he sells GOTV and DSTV credit and subscription at an affordable price.

Please I was scammed so I’d love you guys to beware of this guy or anyone who gives you mouth watering subscription, be it airtime, or dstv.

I credited his account while I was decieved to pay into his ccount before getting the airtime.

Shortly after he got the money, he blocked my line on Whatsapp and no longer picks my call.
BEWARE ! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Stevenson1:

Zombie... wetin you get for this your entire life wey Madrid no get almost times two. Highest CL final, Highest CL goals, Highest CL Cup, Highest CL appearance, Highest LaLiga cup,FIFA club world cup, Even the most respected club in the world to mention few. What do you have on Madrid you stupid Dog fan. Always bitter and hateful set of fans. I wish Neymar could come Madrid so you lots can go and commit suicide as usual. Wait till Messi retire so you guys can go back to your normal drought like it is destined. Still threatening Liverpool keeper claiming Liverpool fans. Bunch of sadist and assholes supporting one club

You're a stupid rabid dog,can't you make your useless point without being insultive. Moreover, have you checked the total number of trophies won,do you have a treble....Ediot

2 Likes

Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by dtrend(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
theoldpretender:
From French 3RD division to Lecister to Chelsea to Real Madrid...

God don pick im call.... wink

hard work paying off too....
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by Ingocof(m): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
PSG can bring neymar and get kante and Madrid can bring both asenso and Vasquez and take him
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by moredollar(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
Definitely not for sale, but an offer of $150 million plus could be considered.....
Re: PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante by damickey(m): 4:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Kante is this generation's version of Claude Makelele. Remember he too came from nothing to play for top clubs too. Real Madrid agreed to sell him to chelsea at his peak. So chelsea should repay that favor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweden Vs South Korea: World Cup 2018 (1 - 0) On 18th June 2018 / FIFA U-17 Women W’cup: Nigeria’s Flamingos Thrash New Zealand 4-0 / Ese Brume Wins Women's Long Jump Event At Botswana Grand Prix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.