Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. (1641 Views)

Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? / Double Your Investment / SMART INVESTOR'S INVEST IN LAND.. BUY NOW AND SEE YOUR INVESTMENT TRIPLE UP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2018
A Quick Question Sir/Ma!

Do you Desire an Estate in an environment that is conducive to build a Happy Family?

Are you aware of an Investment that gives over 100% ROI (Return On Investment) within 6 months?

With all humility and sincerity, I am pleased to avail you the Answer - 'Buy Christal Villa Queen's Court'.

A Modern Estate with beautiful layout and amenities for recreation. It's a Gated community with adequate security features and functional road layout.

Title: C of O

Promo Price:
N5,000,000 per plot

FEATURES

Security and gate house
Standard Perimeter Fencing
Underground electricity
Street lights
Portable Water
Concrete Drainage
Good Road Network
Recreational Facilities etc.

NEIGHBORHOOD

Corona School
Caleb British International
Lakowe Golf Course
Novare Lekki Mall
Emperor Estate
Golden Park Estate
Fara park
Readington School
Eko-Akete Etc.

For more Information and Inspection booking, Call/Chat Whatsapp:
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

NB: Remember there is nothing more expensive than a missed opportunity!

1 Like

Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good afternoon Investors
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hurray now and Book your spot...
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Good morning investors You would love it here

Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 1:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
BE A SMART INVESTOR!!!

"The Best Investment on Earth is the Earth itself".

Have you ever considered Investing on this Earth itself and couldn't find a huge ROI-guaranteed Offer?
I am pleased to announce Christal Villa Queen's Court as one of the best Investment Opportunity you can ever come across.

For just N5m per Plot, you can get Plots of Land with C of O. Available on a Promo Price package which is time-bound - end of June 2018, encompassing Free Deed Of Assignment.

Take prompt advantage of this Opportunity before it's too late!!!

CHRISTAL VILLA QUEEN'S COURT:

Title: Certificate of Occupancy
Price: N10m
PROMO PRICE: N5m per Plot

NEARBY LANDMARKS
- Novare Mall Shoprite (biggest Mall in Lagos)
- Lakowe Golf Course
- Lagos Business School
- Green Spring School
- Corona School
- Caleb British International School
- Coscharis Motors
- Mayfair Gardens, e.t.c

INFRASTRUCTURAL PROVISION
▪Security/Electrified Fence
▪24hours Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Under ground Electricity
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c

Please Call/Whatsapp any of the numbers below now, to take advantage of this rare Promo Offfer:
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

� Remember there is nothing more expensive than a missed Opportunity!
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
C of O land a very good title
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
Back in the days,owning a car was luxury. People gather around to celebrate anyone that bought  a car.Some even call friends and family to celebrate their car… lol.You could count the number of people that own a car.Nowadays buying a car is no longer luxury but a necessity.

People no longer gather to celebrate people for buying a car. They now see it as one of those necessary things that enhances and makes living easier. It's no longer a big deal. No wonder you see people having different brands of cars in their garage,and some are not even in use.

This was same in the number of persons that owned a house in the city. A lot of people financed going to their hometowns to build. Now the reverse is the case.

People are now seeing lots of investment opportunities in the cities. You buy  a land and resell at a very high price.

Walk into Christal homes today and get a good bargain to be a proud owner of house and land in the city.

Our *Christal Villa- Queens Court* located in the hearts of shapati, lakowe, lekki-epe express way suits this idea.

*_Let's help you put a spark on your housing needs
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
You don't want to be left put of this estate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 2:01am On Jun 13, 2018
The future belong to those that have the foresight invest in Queens Court today,you will be glad you did
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by DeehoneyHomes(f): 3:31am On Jun 13, 2018
habaabj:
A Quick Question Sir/Ma!

Do you Desire an Estate in an environment that is conducive to build a Happy Family?

Are you aware of an Investment that gives over 100% ROI (Return On Investment) within 6 months?

With all humility and sincerity, I am pleased to avail you the Answer - 'Buy Christal Villa Queen's Court'.

A Modern Estate with beautiful layout and amenities for recreation. It's a Gated community with adequate security features and functional road layout.

Title: C of O

Promo Price:
N5,000,000 per plot

FEATURES

Security and gate house
Standard Perimeter Fencing
Underground electricity
Street lights
Portable Water
Concrete Drainage
Good Road Network
Recreational Facilities etc.

NEIGHBORHOOD

Corona School
Caleb British International
Lakowe Golf Course
Novare Lekki Mall
Emperor Estate
Golden Park Estate
Fara park
Readington School
Eko-Akete Etc.

For more Information and Inspection booking, Call/Chat Whatsapp:
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

NB: Remember there is nothing more expensive than a missed opportunity!
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 4:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Have you heard the massive sale that is ongoing?

Christal Villa Queen's Court is still selling hot in the market. For half it's original price and till end of June you can get this land with free deed of assignments.

Call or Whatapp any of the numbers below now!

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Don't say we didn't tell you, hurry up and get yours today before the price changes!

#Queenscourt #ChristalVilla #investment #investors #newland #cofo #realestate #realtors #lekki #ajah #lagoslandlord
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2018
For more Information and Inspection booking, Call/Chat Whatsapp: NIKE 07064401427 IYKE 08023963432 SAHEED 09066815852 ABIOLA 07036435999
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Still on promo for #5m
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hello Investors
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by amanikondo: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Waiting for Dangote and Otedola to tell us how I can double my investment.
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
habaabj:
Back in the days,owning a car was luxury. People gather around to celebrate anyone that bought  a car.Some even call friends and family to celebrate their car… lol.You could count the number of people that own a car.Nowadays buying a car is no longer luxury but a necessity.

People no longer gather to celebrate people for buying a car. They now see it as one of those necessary things that enhances and makes living easier. It's no longer a big deal. No wonder you see people having different brands of cars in their garage,and some are not even in use.

This was same in the number of persons that owned a house in the city. A lot of people financed going to their hometowns to build. Now the reverse is the case.

People are now seeing lots of investment opportunities in the cities. You buy  a land and resell at a very high price.

Walk into Christal homes today and get a good bargain to be a proud owner of house and land in the city.

Our *Christal Villa- Queens Court* located in the hearts of shapati, lakowe, lekki-epe express way suits this idea.

*_Let's help you put a spark on your housing needs

Wow
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 4:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Being a landlord has been made easy ....!

Pick up that Phone and call us today, and you'll be most glad you did!!

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

#queenscourt #christalvilla #realestate #investment #brokers #realtors #LFTZ
#lagosinvestors #investmentopportunities #topnigerians #nigerians #sales #brokers #realtors #queen'scourt #landforsale #cheapproperties #Properties
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
I was in a client's office some days ago to deliver the contract of sales document, and other documents for the Plots of land he just bought through me.

While we were talking in his office, his Intercom phone rang and some minutes after, a man was ushered into his office.

The Man handed a cheque to my client and left. After he left, my client showed me the cheque and said " That man that just left is my tenant. He came to drop his cheque for rent for another 1year. This is why I am investing now in land and buildings, so that my children will collect rent from their tenants, just as I am collecting rent from the houses my own parents bought.

This got me thinking....

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

What legacy will you live behind for your children and generations after you are gone? Aside the return on investment, do you know that real estate investment is a LEGACY?

#realestateinvestmentgroups #realestate #realestateinvestmentinnigeria #realestateinvestment #investright #Planning
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by Ayhomes(m): 1:53am On Jun 15, 2018
Good location and best price
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by GentleIsaac(m): 3:49am On Jun 15, 2018
For just N5m per Plot, you can get Plots of Land with C of O. Available on a Promo Price package which is time-bound - end of June 2018, encompassing Free Deed Of Assignment
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by GentleIsaac(m): 4:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Call or Whatapp any of the numbers below now!

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
What legacy will you live behind for your children and generations after you are gone? Aside the return on investment, do you know that real estate investment is a LEGACY?
#realestateinvestmentgroups #realestate #realestateinvestmentinnigeria #realestateinvestment #investright #Planning
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
A rare Opportunity to Own 2 Plots of Christal Villa Queens Court, Shapati-Lekki with CofO @ the Price of 1.

Have you heard of It?
Christal Villa Queen's Court is still Selling HOT!!! For half it's Original Price and till end of June you can get this Land with Free Deed of Assignment.

Call or WhatsApp any of the Numbers below now!
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Don't say we didn't tell you. Limited Plots Available.

#Newland #CofO #Realestate #Realtors #Lekki #Ajah #LandBanking #Investment #GenuineLand #Sangotedo #RealEstateInvestment #LakoweGolf #Lagoslandlord
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
▪24hours Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
▪Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Don't miss this golden opportunity
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by GentleIsaac(m): 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Call any of the office line to get your plots and to choose a good locations on the layout
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 12:26am On Jun 17, 2018
Owing REAL investment at a discounted price which is guaranteed to bring huge returns on investment make you feel good about yourself!

The promo is still on and we are just a dial away!

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

#Queenscourt #ChristalVilla #investment #investing #sales #realestate #queen'scourt #landforsale #investors #landdevelopers #developers #toppost #condos #apartments #Lagoslands #lagoslandlords #realtors #assurance #lekki #lekkifreetradezone #sangotedo
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by GentleIsaac(m): 4:20am On Jun 17, 2018
Its YOUR RIGHT to experience exquisite living and a world of immeasurable investment appreciation of over 150% in 6 months by making the RIGHT DECISION
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
▪24hours Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c
Please Call/Whatsapp any of the numbers below now, to take advantage of this rare Promo Offfer:
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
habaabj:
▪24hours Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c
NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999
Re: I Help Double,triple Their Investment,ask Me How. by habaabj: 12:13am On Jun 18, 2018
For just N5m per Plot, you can get Plots of Land with C of O. Available on a Promo Price package which is time-bound - end of June 2018, encompassing Free Deed Of Assignment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hostel For Sale: 12 Units Of Self Contain in Ijebu Ode / Join Lekki-ikoyi Realtors Group On Whatsapp / Quick Sales: 8 Plots Of Land In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.