Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat (35942 Views)

Vast Of Bracket, Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Flavour Reveals He Is Ready For Marriage As Smash Of Bracket Weds / Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Amagite(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Latino model, Haydee Sofia Hernandez has called out Vast of singing group, Bracket, for cheating on her.

She also leaked his phone number and shared message screenshots and video call screenshots. She wrote;

"(I never do this, but this time, Truth had to be told and I had to speak up, Sorry for the ones that might get mad) Storytime..
Ok so me and Nwachukwu Ozioko (AKA Vast from Bracket music duo @vastbracket) were lowkey dating for almost 3 months.. Everything was apparently “going well”, I was being good and loyal to him, we gave our IG passwords to each other “to prove loyalty and honesty”, summarizing, we were really being good to each other.. “Supposedly”
Then after all that time, he suddenly starts changing on me and acts weird most of the time, he’d be dry asf and ignore me for HOURS, even the whole day, until one day I got mad and we had an argument, he took advantage of that to end up breaking up, we barely talked that day bc he basically stayed ignoring me, and then a day after he told me that we still had to break up anyways because his ex from London called him saying that she‘s pregnant by him and he wants to get back together with her because he still has feelings for her, loves her and wants to have a family with her.. (Mind you, he cheated on her and then after that, when we used to talk, he used to talk crap about her so I don’t understand). Then he changed his IG Password.. blocked me on IG, whatsapp, literally everywhere.. To put the cherry on the top.. A day after we finally decide to break up, I find out what I’ve been suspecting for a while, HE HAS BEEN CHEATING ON ME THE WHOLE TIME WITH THE GIRLS THAT HE TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY ABOUT!! He would give me his IG password but still find ways to talk to them, and found time to sneak in and go cheat as well... Moral of the story: NEVER trust a man... Especially If it’s too good to be true!!! This has been my worst experience and has taught me a lesson forever!!
"

See the phone number and more chats here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/model-calls-out-vast-of-bracket-after-cheating-on-her-leaks-his-phone-number.html

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by eezeribe(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Latino ko.. Lontor rechargeable lantern ni
Three months relationship, is that one a relationship
You are just a gold digging video vixen who chose to sleep with her boss for cold hard cash, but this time around it backfired...
Vast should better be careful, before he graduates from cancer survivor to HIV survivor.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Come on keep leaking your secret, we don't give a fvck

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by humblenature: 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

Where did all these baby mamas come from?

2 Likes

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by thesicilian: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Were they engaged?

4 Likes

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Tamarapetty(f): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Keep your relationship ish off social media.
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Tallesty1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
She cheated on her ex(possibly with you) and talked crap about her, you knew all these and yet you agreed to date him bah? May undiagnosed fish brian disease kill you there. Nonsense.

10 Likes

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Oyindidi(f): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
You guys dated for only 3 months and you're this mad. The guy is actually a learner compare to other guys.

11 Likes

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
WON DABI IGBA IKOLE

1 Like

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by inoki247: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
wetin concern uz.. wen she waz giving it to u alone u ar enjoyin it alone we no hear noise. go fix it at d Court of Law.... SM is not a court of Law
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Sirpaul(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Avoid posting your personal problems on social media. Your personal problems require personal solutions, not social attention.

6 Likes

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Keep your relationship ish off social media.

Seriously

2 Likes

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by hisexcellency34: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rubbish. where the leaked number now
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Celestyn8213: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
You must be mistaken... Nigerian men don't cheat. Make you ask Ghanian women. grin

5 Likes

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by chuksjuve(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nokia 3310 battery lasts more than most relationship nowadays
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Khd95(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
at least we manage to know TEDDY A but what in the blood of habbakukk is vast/bracket

1 Like

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin Find One Nice Idoma girl Date... una no go hear
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Somebody should tell Latino to shatap abeq angry We are not tokin about bf hiya sad
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by dalaman: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Vast my man you don enter once chance!
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Dichrys(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
ok continue.....
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
hahahaha oti je igbin latino salo
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by EmagNig(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
See the Oyinbo Mgbeke
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Drinkwater(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
See fine chick
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by chigoziri2403(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Madam, kindly collect your discharge certificate from him!

6 Likes

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by mikaael(m): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
eezeribe:
Latino ko.. Lontor rechargeable lantern ni
Three months relationship, is that one a relationship
You are just a gold digging video vixen who chose to sleep with her boss for cold hard cash, but this time around it backfired...
Vast should better be careful, before he graduates from cancer survivor to HIV survivor.

that is f he survives at all
Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by nonix22(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
if this true eh, all i have to say to this guy is to forget about all this small girls and focus on making better hit tracks (2018 don finish o, and nothing tangible from you to blow up my speakers), cos small boys are seriously overtaking with smashing hit tracks like no man's business

1 Like

Re: Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat by Assassin101: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
do peeps now propose a future date for breakups?

b!tch is apparently mad cos she's gonna miss his sweet banana

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Where Is Your Husband? - Fan Asks On Instagram. Actress Replies / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.