Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? (14638 Views)

That Moment When You Realize That You're Queuing Behind Mannequins (photo) / Where Can I Purchase Mannequins In Lagos? / ~ Challenging Sterotype Size 10 Mannequins For Size 14 Mannequins ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by homefinder: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2010
Hi guys,
i am happy to be here with all of you. I resigned my job two years ago to learn how to sew. I really couldn't afford the expensive fashion schools around, so i enrolled in one of the everyday tailoring shops to learn how to make clothes. I have completed my training and plan to start my own fashion design business. The business model is to make custom made clothes for customers and as well sell various fashion accessories in a well layed out shop. I plan to make my shop stand out from the everyday tailoring shops around.
Really I've gone quite far with my plans. Already i have my business name registered and have rented a shop in a busy street in Ketu. Because i don't have the money to engage the services of a professional interior decorator, i will be doing the decorating myself. However i do not know where to get mannequins and good quality display shelves and counters for the fashion accessories i intent to sell in my shop. Please where do i go to get these things at affordable prices. Your advice will be much appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 08, 2010
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by homefinder: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2010
Thanks mam,
I have commissioned someone to make an aluminium and glass display counter for me. You know that type made by makers of slidding doors and aluminium windows. I think i should go to Ojuelegba area to ask for the shop you spoke about. I gathered also that i can get mannequins to buy around Bristol Hotel on Lagos Island. Since i do not know how to get any from U.K. i will settle for the ones i can get in Nigeria though they are more expensive.

I am really working hard to start operating by the end of the month. I will keep you posted of my progress. Thanks once more for your caring.
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by trublu1(f): 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2010
gud advice from chaircover

@ homefinder, I wish you every success in your business
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by homefinder: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
Thanks Tru Blu
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2010
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by shilling(f): 6:02am On Jun 10, 2010
Best wishes, tell us how it goes!!
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by temilolu(f): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2012
Good peple am also looking for wjere I can get childeren mannequin delivered to me.any advice.thanks
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by fabadeToppy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hi
In respect to buying and renting of mannequins and shop-fittings accessories such as
garment racks, adjustable tailor dummy, price labelled or tagging gun and etc.

You can visit-

Fabade Toppy Ltd
5 Western Avenue Ojuelegba Rd
Surulere Lagos.
Tel: 08033794107
www.fabade.com
Facebook: fabade

It is ok to get it abroad if possible, but consider
1. Exchange Rate
2. Luggage requirement for traveling by airline and excess charges ( 12.3kg Mannequin in a 45inches wide by 13.5inches tall)
3. custom duty in Nigeria for importation of duty good.
4. Stress or inconvenience.

This is not to deter anyone from buying abroad.
Hope this helps.

Thanks
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by ciumcurrent: 2:41am On Jun 18, 2013
Fashion mannequines that are overtly cheap and brittle do not last and they devalue your shop to your prospective customers. Please for your Tripple fibre-glass, High quality, best value and best price mannequines CCNL is the answer. We are professionals passionate about getting you good shopfitting products @ competitive prices. Please step up your shop to what is in vogue this 21st century and remember ''every Nigerian fashion outlet needs a mannequine''
You can get a good mannequine from Cium Current Nigeria Limited located @ 64, Nnamdi Azikwe Street, Lagos Island. website is www.ciumcurrentng.com, call Paul @ 08162172215 for details.
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
A guy made mine for me at ogba at the rate of 20k per 1 then,if you need it i could link you guys up ,my numbers are on the add below.

Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by meggie2051(f): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dear Sir ,

My name is Meggie and I work for Galuminium Group Co,Ltd (China) . Established in 1993, is one of the leading Companies in China that specializes in manufacturing constructive aluminum profiles for Doors & Windows and Curtain Walls as well as fabricated windows and doors.

We are specialized in the following:
Aluminium Doors and Windows
Aluminium Profiles
Curtain Wall
Balcony Railing & Stair Railing

Here is my request:
I would like to send you a brochure, a product catalogue and price details
Please send me your windows and doors information ( or project) ,if you need our products
Best regards

--
Meggie .Y Sales Manager
Galuminium Group Co,.Ltd
Address : No 55 Qingyun Road ,Jianggao Baiyun Dist.,GZ,China
Mobile: +86-13726893743
Email: gzgaluminium@163.com
Web: www.gzga.com.cn
Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by preciosaadriana8(f): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Pls Is There A Place I Can Buy A Mannequin In Ibadan Or Ijebu Ode. Pls Reply Soon Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Where Do I Get Mannequins And Display Shelves For A Fashion Boutique? by lumimuyiwaa(m): 8:41am On Feb 15, 2016
You can get Other fashion items, just follow @dressmakers_spot on Instagram

(1) (Reply)

Naija Native Wears " Pictures" / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Charisma Cream!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.