Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits (135587 Views)

Neymar And Son, Davi Lucca Da Silva Santos Pose In Matching Outfits (Photo) / Pogba & Lukaku Arrive At Man U Training In Matching N140m Rolls-royce Wraiths / Nigeria – Eagles Off To Morocco. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Amadaz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
I'm not excited about this team... None of them is spectacular
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by oooduancalmdown: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
usebog:
By 2080
Lols! If Nigeria still exist by that time
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by NwaOhafia: 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oluwadare316:
. pray about something else

Something like this??

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by geezynoni: 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
see as them be like chicks
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by frankwyte: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Now what I don't understand is this fashion parade, my brothers this one too much na! This is the time to focus and strategize na
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Stallion93(m): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin chai! NaiGuriya, I swear they already have their send off Uniform too. Lost priorities entirely, we love Abuse too much I swear, so all of a sudden the World cup itself no longer matters, it's all about Jersey and Traditional Stupid flag uniforms??! They even wanted to carry goat pepper soup to Russia if not for that High intellectual German coach. Choi!! Naiguriya! Which way??
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by prinsam30: 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
JoyAda1234:
Which kain dressing be dis?

it is called CODED
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by ladygudhead(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
So this Onazi is 25 years old?
Well I am not surprised, Yakubu Aiyegbeni remained at 27yrs for 7yrs as well before eventually moving to 28..
smiley Wow where have u been? missed ur meme o

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by diamondy: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
Are you sure they going to Russia for world cup or someone's traditional wedding ?
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by gannod(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Smellymouth:
So this Onazi is 25 years old?
Well I am not surprised, Yakubu Aiyegbeni remained at 27yrs for 7yrs as well before eventually moving to 28..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by JhyMedex: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
flexyrule:
Its obvious that these ones have spent more time in tailoring shops than on the pitch preparing for the world cup.

In a couple of days, we'll start the usual permuations we do every four years. If team A losses against team B, and we draw against team C, then we'd progress to the next stage. We've been doing this for over a decade now.

They should go to russia and finish the fashion parade they started here and return home.
Thank God they confirmed receipt of their allowances, we don't want additional wailing.

the average black man is Vain..cares more abt looks dan d actual tins dt matter...

the pix below tells d whole tale...

This is Argentina..wit d world's greatest player..fancied to win the world cup 4 d 3rd tym....look hw simple dey appear..

then look at the giant of Africa who will most likely finish bottom of their group if the friendlies were anytin to go by..all swagged up..

Its d bane if the african continent..We tend to exalt d unimportant tins and relegate the actual issues to d background..

God help Us..

Naija have my support..bt to say i expect dem to go past d grp stage will b a little too much..

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Please Is Osaze Odemwigine still playing football
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
They would have looked better and more charming with their suits on.

This native attire no follow at all.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pls na. Aboki design the dress.
E fine no be small
grin
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by enemyofprogress: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
The cloth no even fine. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Sunsets: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Am I the only one whose hunch is that these guys are out there for a fashion parade
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

The Super Eagles of Nigeria are set for the 2018 world cup in Russia, and have all stepped out rocking this traditional green and white matching outfits.

They will sure hit the town in super style!

Mikel shared some of the photos writing; "Russia here we come #Naija"

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/super-eagles-off-to-russia-in-traditional-matching-green-and-white-outfits.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Sunsets: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery...
BecomeALandLord:
They would have looked better and more charming with their suits on.

This native attire no follow at all.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Sunsets: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery and low self esteem. Must you be racist in this modern time.
JhyMedex:

the average black man is Vain..cares more abt looks dan d actual tins dt matter...

This is Argentina..wit d world's greatest player..fancied to win the world cup 4 d 3rd tym....look hw simple dey appear..

then look at the giant of Africa who will most likely finish bottom of their group if the friendlies were anytin to go by..all swagged up..

Its d bane if the african continent..We tend to exalt d unimportant tins and relegate the actual issues to d background..

God help Us..

Naija have my support..bt to say i expect dem to go past d grp stage will b a little too much..
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by greattybee(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
It's obvious nah...fashion parade
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by victorazyvictor(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
pafra:
I belive in this team. hit like if you agree with me.

This one na team?
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by OChimex: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nice outfit, uniqueness sells. Not the regular suits that people are used to seeing teams wear.

As for me, all these concentrations on designers wears and jerseys are irrelevant.

But aside, Mikel, Iwobi, Ighalo, the 3 oyinbos, the rest of the players don't look like say Oyinbo breeze dey touch them.

But the truth is, this year super eagles just concentrated more on wears than perfecting their skills.

Poor quality materials, daft tailor. Them for carry them to Ebuka's tailor naaa
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by damosky12(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
flexyrule:
Its obvious that these ones have spent more time in tailoring shops than on the pitch preparing for the world cup.

In a couple of days, we'll start the usual permuations we do every four years. If team A losses against team B, and we draw against team C, then we'd progress to the next stage. We've been doing this for over a decade now.

They should go to russia and finish the fashion parade they started here and return home.
Thank God they confirmed receipt of their allowances, we don't want additional wailing.

We didn't permutate for qualifications. We won't in the world cup. We will go past the group without hitches.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Themandator: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
This outfit be like say na AY broda arrange am. D one wey b tailor

Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

The Super Eagles of Nigeria are set for the 2018 world cup in Russia, and have all stepped out rocking this traditional green and white matching outfits.

They will sure hit the town in super style!

Mikel shared some of the photos writing; "Russia here we come #Naija"

See more photos here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/super-eagles-off-to-russia-in-traditional-matching-green-and-white-outfits.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by daniwise(m): 6:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
What Onazi and Echiejile are doing in that team still baffles me
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Themandator: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
You dey suffer from very very low self esteem. Na person like you go wear native enter somewhere and begin count how many people wear native or English attire to know whether him dey with the majority or not.

JhyMedex:

God help Us..

Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by john650(m): 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
Na Yomi Casual sow this one?
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by rayornb(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
post=68383897:
LOVE THIS GUYS.....

Bring the TROPHY home

Come again..
You said what?
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
IF YOU STAKE HIGH ODD ON SUPER EAGLES TEAM YOU ARE STRICTLY ON YOUR OWN. DON'T STACK WIN OR DRAW ALSO. THESE GUY ARE ONLY GOING THERE FOR FASHION PARADE.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by Emilokoiyawon: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
I am only watching this world cup because of John Ogu. He has paid his dues and now he gets to represent his country on the biggest football stage. Go John. We wey know, we know what you 've been through.
Re: Super Eagles Off To Russia In Matching Green And White Outfits by JhyMedex: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Themandator:

You dey suffer from very very low self esteem. Na person like you go wear native enter somewhere and begin count how many people wear native or English attire to know whether him dey with the majority or not.

Lol..its funny wat guts faceless forums give pple.grin..
A part of me wants to engage u..bt i fear u may not possess enof brain cells to decode my points...
Go get some n mayb u n i myt av a civilize discourse
I'd jst let u bask in ur tomfoolery..

#Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs South Africa 2019 AFCON Qualifiers: 0 - 2 (Full Time) / All Nigeria Bookmakers Match Codes And Odd. Bet Predictions Just Got Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.