Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? (1601 Views)

What’s Wrong With This Picture? / What's Wrong With This Brake Rotor/brake Disk / What's Wrong With This Vehicle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
what's wrong with this water channel?

Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by Somatic(m): 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wait! Wait!

Why e rezembu wetin dem pour acid? Seems like the wiper washer reservoir was retrofitted to serve as radiator/engine coolant reservoir hence the use of the radiator cap.
Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
These things I’m seeing are pretty scary. Maybe I don’t want to be mechanic again in Naija.

People seem not to have pride in their vehicles angry
Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gazzuzz do customers ever come in to change all hoses and belts as a preventative maintenance or they only come in when shyte goes tits up?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:02am On Jun 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Gazzuzz do customers ever come in to change all hoses and belts as a preventative maintenance or they only come in when shyte goes tits up?

Very few

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Timifakay where are u? U sabi answer these kind things
Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by timifakay(m): 6:09am On Jun 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Timi.fakay where are u? U sabi answer these kind things

I'm waiting for prize giving day.
The steel cable is blocking part of the view. But I'll try all the same.
Looks like a 1MZ or 3MZ engine with a welded water passage.
Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by usebog: 6:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Some people dont care about the mentainance of their car.Very bad

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by nurey(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2018
the head with radiator cap looks exactly like that of a 1MZ engine but in a wrong position, it is welded to to something I don't understand.

ooooo God, this one wan scatter my eye sight, this is the reason nigeria is in recession grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by Piyke: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
The owner is doing a turbo charger upgrade cheesy
Some welding fabrication. Looks like they used part of the exhaust or something undecided
Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by diportivo: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:
These things I’m seeing are pretty scary. Maybe I don’t want to be mechanic again in Naija.

People seem not to have pride in their vehicles angry

uncle,u must be joking

u don't want to be what

don't even try it.....this mecho work,u must do it in that Ibadan

it's by force

it's too late to back down now tongue

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by boldx(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Use of water in the radiator causes a build up of dirt in the radiator and on that pipe.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Water Passage?? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
boldx:
Use of water in the radiator causes a build up of dirt in the radiator and on that pipe.

excellent.

You win some accolades.

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace To This Rolls-Royce Phantom: Photo / Honda Accord 2005 For Sale Or Swap / 2010 Toyota Matrix Or 2008 Rav 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.