Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigerian Man Regrets Being A Good Samaritan - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Man Regrets Being A Good Samaritan (562 Views)

A Nigerian Man With 18 Accent / Ebun Oloyede Biography And Regrets / Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Regrets Being A Good Samaritan by correctbae: 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
A Nigerian Man has taken to his twitter handle to express his anger and disappointment about how he got rewarded for being a good samaritan. @CallMeIfeanyi said he returned the money because it was not his but what annoyed him was that he felt #2000 was too small to show appreciation.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-man-regrets-being-a-good-samaritan-after-rewarded-2000-for-returning-500k/

His tweets:
Someone forgot 500k in our shop, he didn't even remember where he left the money. He came back the next morning and asked me, I gave him the money. He gave me 2k.... honestly I felt like doing time travel!
I returned the money because it wasn't mine...but as a human I felt 2k was small to show appreciation.... Twitter has proven me wrong anyways

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-man-regrets-being-a-good-samaritan-after-rewarded-2000-for-returning-500k/

Re: Nigerian Man Regrets Being A Good Samaritan by correctbae: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Twitter users reply:

Re: Nigerian Man Regrets Being A Good Samaritan by Nbote(m): 5:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dis same person who was recently trying to scam Nairalanders of "Money for NYSC clearance"...

(1) (Reply)

Cattle Keeping Tribal System Failed To Protect Against Imperialism / The Boy Child / Uk-based Nigerian Student Calls For Ban Of Amala, Twitter Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.