Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Call Me A H*e But Put PAID In Front Of It – Stripper Says As She Showsoff(photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Call Me A H*e But Put PAID In Front Of It – Stripper Says As She Showsoff(photos (455 Views)

Laycon Proves Himself A Rapper As He Showsoff On Akactivatedtv / Regina Daniels Receives Backlash After She Congratulated Emmanuella Building A H / Bobrisky Showsoff His Massive Cleavage [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me A H*e But Put PAID In Front Of It – Stripper Says As She Showsoff(photos by jenniferlove(f): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
According to Mulatto Diamonds, you can call her a hoe but don’t forget to put “PAID” in front of it.

The proud stripper took to her Twitter page to share photos of herself posing with wads of dollars spread across her crib and wrote: ‘I take my clothes off for money … so This has paid for college, gotten me 2 2018 range rovers, 2 condos and a lovely ass life. Call me a hoe but don’t forget to put “PAID” in front of that ?

See full photos

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/call-me-a-he-but-put-paid-in-front-of-it-stripper-says-as-she-shows-off-money-shes-made-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

The Crown Prince If Calabar (prince Edemities) Arrives His Home Town / Kirk Franklin Reveals His Sister Has Been Sentenced To 30-years In Prison / Blac Chyna And Son King Cairo Twinning In All Black Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.