Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers (1378 Views)

Nigerian Army DSSC & Navy Aptitude Past Question And Answers / Download Deloitte Past Question And Answer / Free Past Questions (Dragnet , Workforce, HCP, Banks, Mobil And Gmat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Are you a fresh graduate hoping for God's favour in the favour market?

Have you been challenged times without number by dragnet or GMAT aptitude test questions?

Do you always find it difficult to scale through job aptitude tests?

Search no further...

A comprehensive package of dragnet in
1. Numerical reasonings (4mb)
2. Abstract reasonings (10mb)
3. Verbal reasonings (9mb)

And a comprehensive GMAT questions and answers (10mb) at your finger tips

Note, dragnet questions & answers and comprehensive GMAT questions and answers are being sold for N2000 in job and career sites

Reach me at Alienrobot01@gmail.com

Price : 99% free.

All that is required is the data I'll use to attach the soft copies to the receiver email address

N200 airtel recharge card and N200 mtn recharge card is just enough

1 Like

Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by GEExclusive: 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello Mr. Alienrobot, I sent you a mail...

Jane

Thanks
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
GEExclusive:
Hello Mr. Alienrobot, I sent you a mail...

Jane

Thanks
Sent
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by Coloredsg(f): 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
I sent you a mail
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Coloredsg:
I sent you a mail
I have responded
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Ongoing
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
If I'm yet to revert your, please be patient...

I have alot of mails coming in

Cheers
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Still open
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by GEExclusive: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
AlienRobot:
Sent
Sir, I just read through the book... It very awesome
100 past question and answer, that's wonderful.
The abstract is dope

Thanks SIR
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Offer is still open
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2018
Ongoing
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Still on
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ongoing
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by juddy555: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Please sir this is my email address thanks, - judithchionye87@gmail.com
God bless. Expect my airtime now
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2018
juddy555:
Please sir this is my email address thanks, - judithchionye87@gmail.com
God bless. Expect my airtime now
Mail me with the requirements

Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Ongoing
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by AlienRobot: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
AlienRobot:
Ongoing
Ongoing
Re: Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Question And Answers by truffle: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Pls I nid รณ, my email is rajiabiola197@gmail.com,pls send it cos I have a test this saturday, plus treat as urgent, thanks very much

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigeria Custom Services Recruitment / 500,000 Exited Npower Batch C Set A New Date For Protest Tomorrow 26/09/22 (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.