Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge (3539 Views)

Man Who Parked Wrongly Got This On His Car When He Returned (photos) / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by dailytatafo: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
So according to a facebook user identified as Nick Sparkles, the lady who came down from her SUV and jumped on the 3rd mainland bridge Lagos is a US based lady, married with 3 kids.

Read the story below

THIS IS THE LADY THAT JUMPED INTO THE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE !!!

She's US based, married with 3 kids. She lives in Texas.

Her husband is Tunde who works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos. She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.

She went to arrest him while he was on the sick bed in the Hospital only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman.

The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all.

Those kids belong to someone else. On Sunday, 10th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail.

Bad market/bad business/dirty game. She's gone and the kids are left in the hands of strangers to be taken care of. Lesson to learn.

More Photos and Video here >> http://dailytatafo.com/alleged-story-and-picture-of-lady-who-parked-her-suv-and-jumped-on-mainland-bridge/

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by delugajackson: 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
3 things that cannot be hidden for long; the Sun, the Moon and the Truth.
Fear, rejection and depresion are the silent killers of our time, but I believe that no one has the right to take his or her life no matter the situation.

I have not a single iota of pity for people of this sort. My heart-felt pity goes to the man who is the sufferer of all the pain and disgrace. How can he live with the knowledge that he's been fathering someone else's children, not 1, 2 but 3! Such mental torture! I am taken aback by this dastardly act by the woman. What could be worse than having an evil, treacherous, ungrateful, deceitful woman as a wife?

This goes to show that money, love and comfort cannot stop a woman from cheating, even in the confines of marriage. It only takes the grace of God for you not to be a victim of their emotional scams. May God save us all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by jayweezy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wat a Loss cry cry cry cry
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Omihanifa: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
suicide is never an option

1 Like

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by kristonium(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
A friend once told me that anytime he was driving on 3rd Mainland bridge he normally heard some inner voice telling him to jump over!
He told me he dreaded driving on 3rd Mainland bridge.
There are lot of factors that could be involved.
Did she ever prepare to commit suicide before leaving home?
Or the thought just consumed her on that bridge?
Only God knows!

2 Likes

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Sidechicknation: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
And she is a very pretty woman...

Dunno how these pple think of suicide tho that kinda of thought has never crossed my mind not even wen m suffering heart break

1 Like

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by thesicilian: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
She should have simply gone back to live her life in Texas instead of suicide.

1 Like

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by overambitious: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Story story

1 Like

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
She got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities.

Even after her husband wealth.

lesson i learn from this story:
No matter what i do in this life, i shouldn't try to please or satisfied a woman. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Married people shud stick to their spouses and if ure tired leave and go for whatever makes u happy. Look at the mess created now.

1 Like

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by moscobabs(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
kristonium:
A friend once told me that anytime he was driving on 3rd Mainland bridge he normally heard some inner voice telling him to jump over!
He told me he dreaded driving on 3rd Mainland bridge.
There are lot of factors that could be involved.
Did she ever prepare to commit suicide before leaving home?
Or the thought just consumed her on that bridge?
Only God knows!
This always happen to me too and thats how it does anybody that has phobia for water or high which i have them in combine , I have stopped driving in thirdmainland bridge since last year infact i dont seat in front of car or bus carrying me cos the spirit wil be telling me to drag the steering with the driver and drive it to the lagoon

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by stayingfocused: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Na depression and suicide they reign now o God forbids bad thing
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by sats: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
The marine spirit in charge of 3rd mainland bridge is strong, it thirsts for blood only a human life can give and it is never satisfied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by naijacentric(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Life is complex but suicide is never a way out
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Follygunners: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Selfish Ashana! May she Rest In Pieces! angry
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Dboy55(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
moscobabs:

This always happen to me too and thats how it does anybody that has phobia for water or high which i have them in combine , I have stopped driving in thirdmainland bridge since last year infact i dont seat in front of car or bus carrying me cos the spirit wil be telling me to drag the steering with the driver and drive it to the lagoon
Baba you need strong deliverance sharply!

2 Likes

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Idydarling(f): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by MaziOmenuko: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dboy55:

Baba you need strong deliverance sharply!

I dont know why whatever you have phobia for has a way of compelling you towards it. Imagine having phobia for height and water and you are on 3rd mainland bridge. Na double voice you go dey hear. Jump! Drown! Jump! Drown!
Then the 3rd one will say Jump and Drown!
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by FuckFuckBoy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
moscobabs:

Wouldn't want to be in a bus with you.One day you might lose your restraint and some poor souls will go for an unplanned and fatal swim in the lagoon embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by GOFRONT(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
And as we are talking about this one, a married woman has sent her Nude pix to a man....

They no dey gree learn, and when e set, na lagoon dem go visit...
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Mr2wealth: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
The story sounded like a movie script that is yet to be acted. grin
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Emilokoiyawon: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
moscobabs:

Is this a joke or are you serious? shocked
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by CivilianJTF(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
O jigbi jigbi o
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Obudupikin: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
moscobabs:

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Shakushaku1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
The heart of a woman is deeper than the deepest sea, ull only knw what u are allowed to knw, men dey learn when it comes to keeping secret..

2 Likes

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Shakushaku1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
moscobabs:

It's called high places phenomenon, called l’appel du vid in French and also known as call of the void.

1 Like

Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by teekay213(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
The rate of adultery in this country is bad.

A friend of mine who is a doctor that the married women that comes to his office for abortion because they don't want their husband to know.

Some. Women have marine spirit no matter. What you do they still.behave like bitch
Re: Story And Picture Of Lady Who Parked Her SUV And Jumped On Mainland Bridge by Ishilove: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
I don't know why I'm finding this story very hard to believe. The man even looks like one of the spectators filming the tragedy so I will choose not to believe this version of events.

(1) (Reply)

Trending Photo Of A Facebook User Who Posted Nude On His Timeline / Why Is Shea Butter Good? / Annie Idibia Goes Braless In Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.