Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,131 members, 7,856,519 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Amazing: Teen Actress, Ragina Daniels. Bags Two Awards At Igbinedion University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing: Teen Actress, Ragina Daniels. Bags Two Awards At Igbinedion University (413 Views)

Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction / Nigerian Receives 12 Out Of 15 Awards At Her Graduation In South Africa / Jeffrey Lebari-Lube Nwidobie Wins 5 Awards At Tarleton State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: Teen Actress, Ragina Daniels. Bags Two Awards At Igbinedion University by danwilliams4u(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
[/b]@schoolruns.com.ng [b]

Actress Regina Daniels, who is student of Mass Communication at Igbinedon University, Okada, Edo state bagged two awards following her first year in school.

Regina took to her IG page to dedicate the awards to her lovely mum. She won the Most Outstanding Student and the Face of her department.

Actress, Regina Daniels Bags Two Awards in Igbinedion University
Here’s what she shared on her IG page;

“My mother says beauty without brain is zero, but beauty with brain can make you conquer the world.

Education is a key to knowledge and knowledge is the key to success. Am proud to announce my award as the face of my department and most outstanding student in my department and my level.

I thank God for giving me the brain to carry both my career and my education, not making me drop one for the other.

This award goes to God and my mother for always being there to educate me. And of course to my fans

Thank you all”

http://schoolruns.com.ng/amazing-teen-actress-ragina-daniels-bags-two-awards-at-igbinedion-university/
Re: Amazing: Teen Actress, Ragina Daniels. Bags Two Awards At Igbinedion University by InansBobo(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
what's the CGPA?
Re: Amazing: Teen Actress, Ragina Daniels. Bags Two Awards At Igbinedion University by Divatochi(f): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
InansBobo:
what's the CGPA?

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Tramadol / Step By Step Instructions To Study For Long Hours Without Losing Concentration / NDU Postgraduate Admission Full Time & Part Time Form For 2018/2019 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.