Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Original And Effective SWEAT BELT - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Original And Effective SWEAT BELT (559 Views)

Sweat Belt / Taiwan Doctor Finds Sweat Bees Living Inside Woman’s Eyes (Graphic Pix, Vdeo) / Having Stomach Fat? This Sweat Belt Will Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Original And Effective SWEAT BELT by afia9: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Do You Have:
- Extra belly bulge after childbirth?
- "Beer belly" or "Pot belly"?
Do you want to get rid of it and regain your shape?
Introducing Original And Effective SWEAT BELT!!!
Trim those excess bulges and regain your dream shape. You will be the "You" you have always dreamed of.
- The Premium Waist Trimmer
- The Waist Trimmer that insulates you so that you sweat more and BURN MORE CALORIES.
- Supports your lower back and spine.
- Fully adjustable for the perfect fit (free size)
- Great for both men and women
- Machine Washable.
To order, text/WhatsApp your name, full address and phone number to: 07068190311.
Price: N6,500/unit (payment on delivery).
Volume discount available too.
Delivery in Lagos N500 and NEGOTIABLE for delivery outside Lagos.

Re: Original And Effective SWEAT BELT by Goors1n: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2019
Yes, they do work but don't wait for the fat to disappear by itself. You'll still have to move your ass to the gym but for this you'll need to train your mind before the body. You know, things in this world don't just happen. There's someone behind them which makes them move. There's no God, there were always humans. Humans made the impossible become possible. You know what's the first step for making dreams become reality? Dreaming, of course. You must create of image of it in your mind, get your mind ready. I was just like you, but I was so motivated to go to the gym after I bought all the training equipment. I'm a materialist, when I have everything I need - I move. So yeah, buy a sweat belt for men, buy some other equipment also, like some super comfortable gym shoes, and go. You'll have more motivation to do it that Schwarzenegger had.

(1) (Reply)

Why Doctors Seem Wicked, A Case Scenario With Pictures Evidence / Hair Loss Treatment / Health Coaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.