Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Making Money In Agriculture... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Making Money In Agriculture... (535 Views)

I Have 1million Naira And I Want To Invest In Agriculture / Castor Farming In Nigeria: The Trending Niche In Agriculture That May Make You / Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money In Agriculture... by ThePowerMan: 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
Online Training is here for those interested in agriculture.
Procedure or Schedule For Training...

1st week...
Organics...using natural herbs to boost immune system, prevent and cure disease, promote growth in animals especially birds.
Natural ways to raise Broilers, Turkeys and Kuroilers (dual purpose birds for eggs and meat production that lays about 200 eggs yearly and lay for 2 years).

2nd week.....
Good Agricultural Practices (GAP), Process of Composting Manure and Compost Tea and organic insecticides and fungicides using some leaves you know.

3rd week....
Grasscutter farming..you will know details.

4th week.....
Making money from Ruminants (Raising Ram and Goats).

5th week...
Watermelon and Ugu production....you will definitely need this as I will give you spray schedule against pests and disease

Bonus....one year free mentoring....you have access to me when you encounter challenge.
I will be sharing information on opportunities in some farming that will give you a profit of N20m yearly as long as you live especially in plantain plantation.

N15,000 training fee.

Venue: WhatsApp group (Natural Chicken Keeping). Time and dates within the week for each training will be agreed by participants.

Account number
Account name
ISAAC JIDEOFOR
Zenith Bank

WhatsApp me your evidence of payment on... 08036476086 and when your payment is confirmed, you will be added to the WhatsApp group where the training will commence 7 days from today.

Please note that individual training is costlier, so this is an opportunity.
Re: Making Money In Agriculture... by DEBJOCH1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
N15k just like that? Nigerian no just get chill at at all, there is God ooo.

1 Like

Re: Making Money In Agriculture... by divinelove(m): 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
op show us pictures of your booming farm

or are you a Google farmer lol

(1) (Reply)

Battery Cages For Sale @ Farmergiant Nigeria Limited 07032415850 / Invest In Our Poultry Farm And Get 22%roi / Recirculatory Aquaculture System Set Up In Nigeria, Contact Psv Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.