Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (157822 Views)

Photo Of Man Who Drugged Lady, Raped Her & Posted Her Nude Video Online / Daibo Toju Davies Jumped Off The Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos / Akinloye Oluwatoyin Who ‘Jumped’ Off Third Mainland Bridge: I Was Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by enemyofprogress: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2018
gonkin:
She doesn't look like someone that has problems
her only problem was insufficient prick
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by enemyofprogress: 2:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Teewhy2:
Bloggers always capitalizing on people tragedy to make money. Why not allow the woman rest in peace.
People also should know that there is not hidden under the sun. Any secret not within you is no longer a secret.
it's a lie Jo, I have been fokn my landlord's wife for the past 12 yrs and the secret never comot as the husband never catch us, is that not a secret.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by insperyadyou: 2:19am On Jun 12, 2018
ensamy:
Yoruba Proverb :When woman looks very beautiful and she no get sense, na her toto go suffer
that na Robert Mugabe's quote jor
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by lilyheaven: 4:29am On Jun 12, 2018
okolet:

Ooh you are free to join me o grin
Share some
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 12, 2018
baike:
oh my God what did I just see/saw

but wait, you mean this beautiful woman

really jump the lagoon and die

Dude, wait till you see the naked pictures, you'll retract this statement grin

By the way, all women are beautiful cool
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
her only problem was insufficient prick

But get enough swollen appendage without getting pregnant nah.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by cardoctor(m): 5:31am On Jun 12, 2018
She get mind o.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by deloon(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Beremx:
I even thought she was cheating with a younger guy, I no know say na old papa. Her husband is even more handsome.

Wetin she see for this over-bleached mofo? What was her reason for cheating? Definitely not money because the idiot swindled her of millions of naira.

I no just understand!

I hope she revealed to her kids who their real father was before she killed herself because she has caused a big problem.

Below is she and her family.

Why are you trying to embarrass the innocent children by revealing their faces?
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by oyelsj(m): 7:00am On Jun 12, 2018
luminouz:
One thing I know about blackmailers is that they are never satisfied...they keep on asking and in the end they still will betray you. Not giving in to their demands is the best option.

The next best is to kill the blackmailer....I know it's harsh but some G-boys would have taken care of the 'afin' with just 500k....he would have been tied to 3bags of cement(one as headrest,one to the torso and legs respectively) with his phones shoved down his throat for good measure and thrown into the lagoon.....he would have been snitching in hell right now.

Lemme give this to NLanders for free ...... NEVER EVER PAY OFF A BLACKMAILER!!! A SNITCH BITÇH IS ALWAYS A SNITCH BITÇH!! undecided

I fear dis guy ooo.
u sure say u no be. ....
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Hedonisst:
No wonder I hate women. Useless things.

You want money and stability, I give you that, but even then you also want corner corner prick outside, on top of the dignity I offered you, the freedom I relinquished by marrying you, and the whole bullshit I'm facing by keeping you as a wife (even though I'm gaining NOTHING from the useless societally forced union. In spite of the huge favour I did you by offering you comfort and/or stability on the name of marriage, you sill want to flex prick outside, claiming one excuse or the other.

May death fall on you all.

Bleep it.

Your view about women is twisted bro, you need a psychiatrist. Plus,,where you get that idea that a man is the saviour and creator of a woman's happiness and stability. Same way you gave up your freedom, she also gave up hers, why do men get this stupid idea that cheating is something only they can do with less repercussions.
Baba, calm down, there are families where the woman wins the bread and provides the stability etc yet the man still cheats...

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by enemachris(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Ever Since the sad news of Suicide about a woman who parked her Ford Jeep and jumped to her death at 3rd Mainland Bridge broke the internet, Everyone has been digging to know what could be the cause, And if the info i just got has any truth to go by, then we known the cause of her death, Now According to reports and sources close to her family the woman is a Texas based Businesswoman, and her Husband is an Access Bank staff, But trouble started after she got involved with another guy, who threatened to release her nudes if she doesn't pay him N10m, Which he has already done, This is very sad, You know what read what was shared below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/face-of-woman-who-packed-her-ford-and.html

I pity her poor kids. I wonder how traumatized they are going to be by now. Infidelity is not the way.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 12, 2018
imagine at her age, still flirting with small boys, my condolences to the husband.

took him many decades to realize that he was married to a slutt.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by salt1: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2018
quentin06:
imagine at her age, still flirting with small boys, my condolences to the husband.

took him many decades to realize that he was married to a slutt.

Small boys? The bleached lover is older than her husband.

So so unfortunate! Let me preach a little. Adultery is a choice, not a mistake. The implications far outweigh the momentary pleasure. Women and men can be tempted at any stage in their lives. But everybody can choose to honor God, respect their spouses and children and protect their bodies and reputation

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Jman06(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2018
Women!!!

Just imagine how this lady used her own hands to destroy her family!

What do women want abeg

Dear future wife, please make sure you 'll let me know what you want and how you want it at every point in time. Don't just expect me to perform magic and know what you want.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by NaijaWorker: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2018
why are most of us missing the point here?
she jumped cos she gave herself judgment,
she is married with kids and has been cheating on her husband,
now wind don blow blow,
she cant bear it!
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by pek(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2018
dairykidd:

Its just an exclamation of gratitude & who tf are u jumping in on people's convo forming itk... Abeg swerve one side... Oversabi when no sabi undecided
An expression that is wrong! And stop been insulting on public forum. Some of us here can be older than your father.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by gonkin(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2018
Some ladies are naturally dumb and this sh*t still happens you're having sex with someone that isnt your husband and you'll be taking nude pictures. Even if he's your serious boyfriend DON'T TAKE NUDE PICTURES. In fact if you are married DONT TAKE NUDE PICTURES. Someone may steal it from your phone and use it to blackmail ur marriage.

Some people are just doing silly stuff.
P is for P3nis
P is for Puxxy
P is for Pleasure
P is for Pretence
P is for Penitence

God dont let me have a woman like this as a wife.
Her death made it worse her nude photos are all over the web.

This one now don delete her life.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2018
pek:
An expression that is wrong! And stop been insulting on public forum. Some of us here can be older than your father.
U need to be 90+ to be older than my father... I am not even sure ur older than me with all these ur oversabi attitude... Please take ur sermon to the church. I don't want to hear it undecided
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by AreaFada2: 8:50am On Jun 12, 2018
A thread like this shows women's hypocrisy. It also indicates that lots of women are into it as already known.

You will only see tame comments from women. Their focus will be on if the man has a small dick or impotent or treated the woman badly or had affairs too.
Because many of them can identify with this lady.

If the man is impotent, why marry him? Because it seems right from the beginning she was already fucking about. At least she'd have been pretty enough over 20 years ago to find another man with a big prick or potent.

I have said here for years that up to 35 to 40% of firstborn kids belong to a man out side. And over 25% of all kids too. All of a late relatives kids belong to another man. He was not impotent. He had a kid (DNA proven) from a previous marriage.

A few years from now cheaper DNA tests will unmask many women.

Her cheating has ruined many lives now. I pray God help her kids. Committing suicide has put her kids at risk. Research has shown that kids of a parent or parents who committed suicide are also at higher risk of committing suicide.They might never know who their real dad is. She took the selfish option again. Choosing to avoid shame than be there for her kids. Not minding how her kids will cope first with her cheating & secondly with her death. Her death is far worse for the kids than her cheating. Irrespective of her deed, she's still their mum. Quite possibly the only true parent they have.

People keep saying do not blame the dead. I wonder how many reasonable people refuse to blame Hitler (another who killed himself to escape) because he's now dead. The gravity of deed makes no difference. If being dead suddenly makes one a saint, then it should apply to all.

RIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by atmos(m): 8:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Just de wonder how someone as this woman could have taught of doing such a thing... taking your own life is never an option #saynotosuicide

Say no to suicide
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by luminouz(m): 9:07am On Jun 12, 2018
oyelsj:

I fear dis guy ooo.
u sure say u no be. ....
I'm Alien!!
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

If this woman is your mother and you're on nairaland, please indicate let's sympathize with you

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Eaglesence: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
Chuks9000:
I still don't understand why people take nude pics.

Our value system is lost cry undecided

I TELL YOU!

Some men sha sad
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
angry

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by airoport: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=AreaFada2 post=68401885]A thread like this shows women's hypocrisy. It also indicates that lots of women are into it as already known.

You will only see tame comments from women. Their focus will be on if the man has a small dick or impotent or treated the woman badly or had affairs too.
Because many of them can identify with this lady.

He had a kid (DNA proven) from a previous marriage.

A few years from now cheaper DNA tests will unmask many women.

Bros, faithful, virtous and disciplined woman dey o! I have seen some women do this and it's really disgusting. It's more honourable to divorce than leave a lie. A man just lost his entire nuclear family- good to know, he had a child from prior marriage, at least he has someone to comfort him. He lost, big time. But I think he wasn't vigilant, the signs must have been there. Or he didn't care to know? I hear say some dey use juju mumulize their husbands, so they don't even complain.

2. All you guys permitting separation of your families in the quest/craze for immigration by all means, this is one of the consequences. Very soon you will look very small to your wives because drug dealers/swindlers are ready to take them from you with their ill-gotten wealth. In the end you will lose as the reason for emmigrating would have been forgotten. Think before you use your hands to split your families. Many examples already.

So, Bros we dey, quietly building our homes, doing good deeds in our communities. We're ashamed of these happenings on behalf of the culprits. We are many Sir! Peace.
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by BluntBoy(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Twoclans:
Cheating is bad enough on its own,why document the cheating by taking pictures ?

Human beings are not nice,never take nude pictures especially if you are not a celebrity. At least a celebrity can see its a movie location but biko what will an ordinary person say .

Then, people have to be extra careful. The one that happened in Ghana sometime ago was made with a hidden camera. And the guy ended up sleeping with over 20 married women. The sextapes were all over the internet for a while.

As for the nudes, something is fishy. She appeared forced to pose. I think she was blackmailed to do so with a material that may not be a nude photo.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by AreaFada2: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=airoport post=68403425][/quote]
Bros, faithful, virtous and disciplined woman dey o! I have seen some women do this and it's really disgusting. It's more honourable to divorce than leave a lie. A man just lost his entire nuclear family- good to know, he had a child from prior marriage, at least he has someone to comfort him. He lost, big time. But I think he wasn't vigilant, the signs must have been there. Or he didn't care to know? I hear say some dey use juju mumulize their husbands, so they don't even complain.

2. All you guys permitting separation of your families in the quest/craze for immigration by all means, this is one of the consequences. Very soon you will look very small to your wives because drug dealers/swindlers are ready to take them from you with their ill-gotten wealth. In the end you will lose as the reason for emmigrating would have been forgotten. Think before you use your hands to split your families. Many examples already.

So, Bros we dey, quietly building o

Separation of family is not great. But there is separation due to work within Nigeria. Lots of workers in Abj, PH and Lagos have wife & kids in Akure, Enugu, Ibadan, Jos, Damaturu, Yenagoa, Owerri, Modakeke or other towns where life is cheaper, they own a nice house, less crime, etc. Some visit every month end or fortnightly. The arrangement has worked for many over decades. But life is changing. The moral fibre of yester-years is no more.
For many immigration has brought massive benefits to both nuclear and extended family. There are few jobs in 9ja. If not for emigration the level of poverty & crime would have been unimaginable.

Couples should be honest with themselves if they are not cut out for long distance family thing. No matter the economic benefit therefrom.

That you stay with your wife or hubby in same house is no guarantee he or she will not cheat. There is no clear evidence that all those lecturers that sleep with their students upandan have their wives living abroad.

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by JOHNDESTINY14: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2018
I really think that this woman was dancing with the devil. When the devil invites one for a little dance, it usually lasts forever.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Here are the live footage(s) on how she jumped into the 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm7kJ87fLBU
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by ednut1(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Beremx:
I even thought she was cheating with a younger guy, I no know say na old papa. Her husband is even more handsome.

Wetin she see for this over-bleached mofo? What was her reason for cheating? Definitely not money because the idiot swindled her of millions of naira.

I no just understand!

I hope she revealed to her kids who their real father was before she killed herself because she has caused a big problem.

Below is she and her family.
see ya life, spreading fake gists
Re: Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked by Twoclans(f): 11:14am On Jun 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Then, people have to be extra careful. The one that happened in Ghana sometime ago was made with a hidden camera. And the guy ended up sleeping with over 20 married women. The sextapes were all over the internet for a while.

As for the nudes, something is fishy. She appeared forced to pose. I think she was blackmailed to do so with a material that may not be a nude photo.

You are right blunt boy,cameras can be on any device. One just needs to be careful because a woman can even be naked in the company of females friends and they will take your picture .If I hear that I get dressed in front of anybody. angry angry angry

I just pity the children she left behind without a mothers love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / 35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.