Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges (13541 Views)

Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment / Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan Launched- Get Up To 6GB Of Data On Recharge / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by bongolistik(m): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
After launching Glo Yakata in Ghana few months ago, Glo has launched the Glo Yakata tariff plan in Nigeria that gives both new and existing Glo customers up to 22 times values on all their recharges.

For example a N100 recharge on Glo Yakata gives the customer N350 in their bonus accounts for voice calls and SMS, customers will also get free 50mb on their first recharge of the month, bonus 50mb for subsequent recharges

N200 recharge gives customers N700 in their bonus account, free 250MB for first recharge in the month, 100MB on subsequent recharge in the month.

And now a N5000 recharge will have your bonus account credited with N17,500, free 6.25GB of data for first recharge in the month, 2.5GB for subsequent recharges in a month.

All bonuses on the Glo Yakata tariff plan are valid for 7 days.

Source: https://www.highteknology.com/2018/06/glo-yakata-latest-glo-tariff-plan-that.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
bongolistik:
After launching Glo Yakata in Ghana few months ago, Glo has launched the Glo Yakata tariff plan in Nigeria that gives both new and existing Glo customers up to 22 times values on all their recharges.

For example a N100 recharge on Glo Yakata gives the customer N350 in their bonus accounts for voice calls and SMS, customers will also get free 50mb on their first recharge of the month, bonus 50mb for subsequent recharges

N200 recharge gives customers N700 in their bonus account, free 250MB for first recharge in the month, 100MB on subsequent recharge in the month.

And now a N5000 recharge will have your bonus account credited with N17,500, free 6.25GB of data for first recharge in the month, 2.5GB for subsequent recharges in a month.

Source: https://www.highteknology.com/2018/06/glo-yakata-latest-glo-tariff-plan-that.html

Wow, it's nice.

To ma research and when i tested it this was what i got...

Calls from both main and bonus accounts are charged at 55k/sec (N33/Min) on Glo to Glo calls, while calls are charged at 70k/sec (N42/Min) to other networks.

SMS from main account are charged at normal rate N4/SMS but from bonus account SMS are charged at N14/SMS

To migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan, all you need to do is to dial *220# and to check your Glo Yakata bonuses, simply dial #22*1#.

3 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Opistorincos(m): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Long overdue
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Double194(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
all bonuses expire in 7 days. BASTARDS.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by NaijaTechnician(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Double194:

grin grin grin
nothing wey i no go see for naija!

7 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Diy09: 1:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Glo the king of data
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Samusu(m): 4:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Double194:
Don't mind them. Idiots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by lawrence35(m): 4:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Glo Sha.... They just want to claim data space in the Telecoms universe in Nigeria.

Want to see how you can sell online and make huge profit?

Learn how to dropship... Build your own ecommerce website now.
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Khd95(m): 4:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Glo, the grand master of slow networks grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by kunlesehan(m): 5:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Glo ... Slo ... No

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Dclique(m): 5:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Khd95:
Glo, the grand master of slow networks grin cheesy

Slow with Pride

6 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by ikbnice(m): 5:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Awon werey network with werey tariff plans. Their own SARS pass SARS own. Charging extremely high because of stupid bonus. Who asked them to give out bonus sef.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by mannobi(m): 5:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Unserious people. Just seven days

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Valfrankie(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Double194:
I better stick with my 4X recharge then... Was almost contemplating migrating just because of the free data.

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Emmanuel602(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2018
bongolistik:

Can the bonus be used to make National calls or is it only restricted to Glo to Glo calls?
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by nwaobitex: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Nonsense
Annoying network
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by bongolistik(m): 1:27pm On Jun 12, 2018
Emmanuel602:

Can the bonus be used to make National calls or is it only restricted to Glo to Glo calls?
Yes the bonus can be use for national call to all other networks but at higher rate than Glo to Glo

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by kmaster007: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Glo #100 gives #400.. ". #200 "" #800..
Dial*323*cardno#.... check bal #122*30#
Thank me later..
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by NaijaTechnician(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
nwaobitex:
Nonsense Annoying network
gringrin But na freebies oo, remember grin
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
kmaster007:
Glo #100 gives #400.. ". #200 "" #800..
Dial*323*cardno#.... check bal #122*30#
Thank me later..
Even small pikin wey them born today sabi this code, gringrin

1 Share

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by ryfoz(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
bongolistik:
After launching Glo Yakata in Ghana few months ago, Glo has launched the Glo Yakata

D only I have with glo is the issue of no "free migration" after 30 days...

I can't be using N100 to be joggling between tariff plans na... But oddly enuf dis plan seems ok with me

Dat N100 own is all I need, it will be like WhatsApp mb for me since d yeye network can't open Chrome, Bsnk App or other good browsers except opera mini and for chatting

Lemme go and click d link now....
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by industrialchemi: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

Wow, it's nice.

To ma research and when i tested it this was what i got...

Calls from both main and bonus accounts are charged at 55k/sec (N33/Min) on Glo to Glo calls, while calls are charged at 70k/sec (N42/Min) to other networks.

SMS from main account are charged at normal rate N4/SMS but from bonus account SMS are charged at N14/SMS

To migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan, all you need to do is to dial *220# and to check your Glo Yakata bonuses, simply dial #22*1#.

How do I check the bonus data?
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2018
Glo don fall yakata for ground oh match am match am. Nonsense tariff

1 Like

Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 13, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Glo don fall yakata for ground oh match am match am. Nonsense tariff
grin grin
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2018
7 days? They're not yet serious
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by NaijaTechnician(m): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2018
#122*1#
industrialchemi:

How do I check the bonus data?
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by fimi: 10:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Scam, was given the bonus immediately i recharged. Only for me to check the data balance and was empty
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Silvani(m): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
kmaster007:
Glo #100 gives #400..
". #200 "" #800..

Dial*323*cardno#....
check bal #122*30#

Thank me later..

Will I still have the airtime loaded in my main balance after using that code to laid?
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by kmaster007: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Silvani:

Will I still have the airtime loaded in my main balance after using that code to laid?
dial#122*30# for checking of ur balance
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by blackfase(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
As in ehn?.... For d past 2 weeks its been hell using both calls and data, only God knows what d hell is d matter with that outfit. Iv made up my mind im no more doing big subs with them. Just simple top ups for data as back up only, as they my main carrier, unfortunately. I hope they lose all their data customers so their brains can have a reset....

nwaobitex:
Nonsense
Annoying network
Re: Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges by Harmoneasy: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

gringrin
But na freebies oo, remember grin
have you experience difficulties trying to browse with your airtime or free allocated data e.g glo jumbo free data?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Touching Lives Season 5: Nominate Anyone In Need Of Help / How Much Data Did You Use On Your Phone In May 2017? / My Take On Tecno W4 And The Gionee P5W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.