Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Richard Mofe Damijo Shares Adorable Photo With His Grand Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo Shares Adorable Photo With His Grand Kids (898 Views)

Legendary Nollywood Actor, Pete Edochie Pictured With His Grand Kids / Dakore Akande And Richard Mofe-Damijo On Set: Throwback Photo Vs Now / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe Damijo Shares Adorable Photo With His Grand Kids by Letenwam: 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigerian veteran actor, Richard Mofe Damijo, is really good at his grandpa duties and he has taken to Instagram today to show off his beautiful grand kids. 

Richard Mofe Damijo, a father of four who couldn't stop gushing over his grand kids shared the photos with the caption; 

Of all the gifts of life, family is definitely the most precious. I can’t express the joy I feel spending time with my precious grandchildren. I am indeed blessed and grateful.

https://lailasnews.com/richard-mofe-damijo-shares-adorable-photo-with-his-grand-kids/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Shares Adorable Photo With His Grand Kids by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is one of the few men who brought pride to nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Shares Adorable Photo With His Grand Kids by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
They've got the coolest grand Dada.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo Shares Adorable Photo With His Grand Kids by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
cute

(1) (Reply)

B O C Rocks Expensive Outfits | Slideshow Photos / Helen Paul Shares Testimony, Narrates How Peak Milk Jingle Turns Her Life Around / See Ronaldo Awesome Performance At His First Training At Juventus (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.