Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls (1690 Views)

Yul Edochie: Dear Nigerian Women / Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by dalaman: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
DEAR NIGERIAN MALES, STOP DATING/MARRYING BROKE & ENTITLED GIRLS.

My posts of yesterday opened my eyes to how ridiculously entitled the average Nigerian woman is.

You start dating a man and automatically think he is financially responsible to look after you? Are they your daddies?

Are you a baby to be taken care of?
Why can’t you work for your own money?

You and these men have same 24-hours of the day. And their joysticks don’t give them any money-making advantage. So, why do Nigerian ladies think it’s the duty of their boyfriends to pay their bills?

Dear Nigerian guys,

Let me advise you on how to select your girls.

When you meet a girl, make efforts to observe her to see if she has her own money to look after herself, and also analyze how entitled she is.

Types of Nigerian ladies.

1. The rich: these ones either work for their money and make a lot, or are from rich families. They have access to money enough to cater to their needs and much more. They are subdivided into two groups.
1A. The stingy rich: they have enough money, but they will never spend on a man. They will not ask from the man either. For them, it’s “all man answer e papa name”.
1B: The generous rich: they spend on their boyfriends.

2. The self-sufficient and independent: they are mainly from average families. These ones are not as rich as “the rich”, but at least they’ve got enough to meet their basic needs. They will hardly ask from a man, except you give them anything as gifts.

3. The poor, needy and humble: these ones are poor from poor families. They work hard day and night to earn a living. Although they are poor, they do not feel entitled. They are ready to “start from scratch” with the right men. They don’t feel entitled, but they appreciate any little money they get from their men.

4. The poor and struggling: these ones are poor; usually from poor families. They are looking for men to rescue them from their poverty. They dress up everyday hoping to catch rich men. Their main reason for wanting a man is to escape poverty. They are poor, but can’t date poor men. These are the class that patronize “baba” for love charm to catch rich men. These are the ones that borrow clothes just to attend parties where they can meet rich guys. �

5. The broke and entitled: this is the most dangerous group. They are broke, lazy and entitled. They think their vaginas are golden trophies that men should pay for. They believe their boyfriends should pay their bills in exchange for the sex. They have all the qualities of prostitutes, but they still refuse the tag. These are the types that would ask a man for transport, and will tell him they need enough for first class or business class flight tickets. These are also the ones that will ask you for recharge card 2-minutes after you meet them.

6. The greedy, rich and entitled: these ones will give you a straight ticket to hell. They have money, sometimes even richer than their men, but will still want their men to pay their bills, even upto their sanitary pads.
They are the ones that if you marry them, they will hide their millions in the bank while their husbands go and loan N100k on huge interest, just to be able to feed the family. They will even hide their millions and ask their husbands to give them money to make hair. They don’t believe they should spend their own money of themselves when they’ve got men in their lives.

7. The confused feminist: these ones are truly confused. They are the sort of feminists who want to have their cakes and eat it. They believe that they can’t cook, wash and clean-up after men because men should be able to do those things themselves. But they also believe that these men are financially responsible for them.
When you talk about domestic chores and how men should cook, clean and look after themselves and stop waiting on women, they champion feminism there.
When you talk about the benefits of feminism to women, they champion feminism.
BUT
When you talk about how women should be financially independent and stop waiting on men to pay their bills, they become emergency patriarchal princesses.
When you talk about the privileges women have to lose for gender equality, they become patriarchal princesses.
They are feminist of convenience.

I have just observed many ladies who fall into 7 on my wall.
Last year when I wrote that men should clean-up after themselves and stop feeling entitled to having women cook for them, clean-up and all, they came to my post to hail me. That post got over 1k reactions and over 100 shares.
Yesterday, when I told women that their boyfriends are not financially responsible for them, some of them came to disagree with me. One even came inbox to insult me that I’m spoiling show for her because her boyfriend follows me on Facebook.

Any man who wants to live long and prosper should avoid women in categories 4, 5, 6, and 7. You would just be digging your own graves.

My dear brothers,
Hacken to the voice of a concerned sister. Spare yourselves the heartache of dating girls who fall into categories 4-7. And thou days shall be long and prosperous.

No one will teach you these is school, and your pastors won’t tell you these. I’m doing you a rare favour.

Your dear concerned sister,
Nkechi Bianze

CC lalasticlala

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by hector1046(m): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
well said but be ready to be crucified by the so called slay mamas n the almighty feminists
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by Ishilove: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
More female bashing threads.if only they can channel their useless analyses to more fruitful ventures, Nigeria would be among the super powers. Jobless Nigerian youths who have embraced their joblessness with joy and pride. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by bennyrazz: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
dalaman:

My posts of yesterday opened my eyes to how ridiculously entitled the average Nigerian woman is.

You start dating a man and automatically think he is financially responsible to look after you? Are they your daddies?

My dear brothers,
I’m doing you a rare favour.

Nkechi Bianze

CC lalasticlala
Nkechi how are you doing?
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by dalaman: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
bennyrazz:
Nkechi how are you doing?

I am not Nkechi.
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by bennyrazz: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
dalaman:

I am not Nkechi.
you are?
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by Donald3d(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chai
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:
More female bashing threads.if only they can channel their useless analyses to more fruitful ventures, Nigeria would be among the super powers. Jobless Nigerian youths who have embraced their joblessness with joy and pride. Smh

A lady like you wrote it, stop blaming all your problems on men.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by Khonifer: 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Broke girls are the ones they can boss around cheesy
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by TR1212: 11:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ishilove:

As much as I hate when people categorize or group others, come online to insult women, tell people what to do in their relationships especially when their opinion weren't sought, and the fact that this post is too long, the OP actually has a point.

However, I was expecting to hear him tell the male folks HOW to avoid whatever he thinks needs to be avoided, not pointing out the house obvious.

Truth be told, there'll be more female bashing until women learn to take responsibility, at least, for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by postmann: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2018
It is biologically encoded in women to look up to men financially as it is in men to display acts of chilvary towards a woman of interest.

Dating a girl automatically means a certain level of responsibility from the guy irrespective of the girl's financial status. Let's not try and pretend about this. After all, dating is "practice for marriage", very few women would be comfortable in a marriage where the man can't affort basic comfort for her.

While there are girls who are unreasonable with their demands, I believe the OP just took a backdoor entrance to a feminist agenda.
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by naijacentric(m): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Blame the men for it till todaty many naija men think dey can buy love wen d woman doesnt ask some feel bad about it
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by CAPSLOCKED: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2018
SOUNDS LIKE THE THINGS IAMD18 WOULD SAY.
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by CAPSLOCKED: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

I am not Nkechi.
YOU WRITE LIKE NKECHI
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by dalaman: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU WRITE LIKE NKECHI

She wrote the piece, I just posted it. Her name is there as the author.
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by CAPSLOCKED: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2018
dalaman:

She wrote the piece, I just posted it. Her name is there as the author.

NKECHI ALL I WANT TO SAY IS THAT YOUR POST IS NICE.
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by Humanistme: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ishilove:

this is not your usual female bashing thread by nairaland small boys. Nkechi Bianze is a feminist for your information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by Chubhie: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
The reports against our wives,side chicks and sisters these past three years of Buhari regime makes me wonder what will happen if he wins second term.
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by Ewuro4: 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
OP you go hear wen grin grin
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by Ewuro4: 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2018
hector1046:
well said but be ready to be crucified by the so called slay mamas n the almighty feminists

Hehe , but honestly makes a good read.
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by armyofone(m): 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
They shouldn't get anyone pregnant. Pregnancy with no job not a good combo!
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by milemimi93(m): 1:49am On Jun 20, 2018
dalaman:

You and these men have same 24-hours of the day. And their joysticks don’t give them any money-making advantage. So, why do Nigerian ladies think it’s the duty of their boyfriends to pay their bills?

Dear Nigerian guys,

Let me advise you on how to select your girls.

When you meet a girl, make efforts to observe her to see if she has her own money to look after herself, and also analyze how entitled she is.

Types of Nigerian ladies.

1. The rich: these ones either work for their money and make a lot, or are from rich families. They have access to money enough to cater to their needs and much more. They are subdivided into two groups.
1A. The stingy rich: they have enough money, but they will never spend on a man. They will not ask from the man either. For them, it’s “all man answer e papa name”.
1B: The generous rich: they spend on their boyfriends.

2. The self-sufficient and independent: they are mainly from average families. These ones are not as rich as “the rich”, but at least they’ve got enough to meet their basic needs. They will hardly ask from a man, except you give them anything as gifts.

3. The poor, needy and humble: these ones are poor from poor families. They work hard day and night to earn a living. Although they are poor, they do not feel entitled. They are ready to “start from scratch” with the right men. They don’t feel entitled, but they appreciate any little money they get from their men.

4. The poor and struggling: these ones are poor; usually from poor families. They are looking for men to rescue them from their poverty. They dress up everyday hoping to catch rich men. Their main reason for wanting a man is to escape poverty. They are poor, but can’t date poor men. These are the class that patronize “baba” for love charm to catch rich men. These are the ones that borrow clothes just to attend parties where they can meet rich guys. �

5. The broke and entitled: this is the most dangerous group. They are broke, lazy and entitled. They think their vaginas are golden trophies that men should pay for. They believe their boyfriends should pay their bills in exchange for the sex. They have all the qualities of prostitutes, but they still refuse the tag. These are the types that would ask a man for transport, and will tell him they need enough for first class or business class flight tickets. These are also the ones that will ask you for recharge card 2-minutes after you meet them.

6. The greedy, rich and entitled: these ones will give you a straight ticket to hell. They have money, sometimes even richer than their men, but will still want their men to pay their bills, even upto their sanitary pads.
They are the ones that if you marry them, they will hide their millions in the bank while their husbands go and loan N100k on huge interest, just to be able to feed the family. They will even hide their millions and ask their husbands to give them money to make hair. They don’t believe they should spend their own money of themselves when they’ve got men in their lives.

7. The confused feminist: these ones are truly confused. They are the sort of feminists who want to have their cakes and eat it. They believe that they can’t cook, wash and clean-up after men because men should be able to do those things themselves. But they also believe that these men are financially responsible for them.
When you talk about domestic chores and how men should cook, clean and look after themselves and stop waiting on women, they champion feminism there.
When you talk about the benefits of feminism to women, they champion feminism.
BUT
When you talk about how women should be financially independent and stop waiting on men to pay their bills, they become emergency patriarchal princesses.
When you talk about the privileges women have to lose for gender equality, they become patriarchal princesses.
They are feminist of convenience.

I have just observed many ladies who fall into 7 on my wall.
Last year when I wrote that men should clean-up after themselves and stop feeling entitled to having women cook for them, clean-up and all, they came to my post to hail me. That post got over 1k reactions and over 100 shares.
Yesterday, when I told women that their boyfriends are not financially responsible for them, some of them came to disagree with me. One even came inbox to insult me that I’m spoiling show for her because her boyfriend follows me on Facebook.

Any man who wants to live long and prosper should avoid women in categories 4, 5, 6, and 7. You would just be digging your own graves.

My dear brothers,
Hacken to the voice of a concerned sister. Spare yourselves the heartache of dating girls who fall into categories 4-7. And thou days shall be long and prosperous.

No one will teach you these is school, and your pastors won’t tell you these. I’m doing you a rare favour.

Nkechi Bianze

CC lalasticlala

Op naija girls are written_off whether rich or poor girls.

They will depend on men to survive. They don't spend their own money..
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by dangotesmummy: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
You better be ready to get ready to marry or date your fellow man because every woman falls into one of these categories irrespective of nationality

Since we're all terrible, entitled, lazy, beechy etc kuku marry yourselves or better still your mom. It's too much for you people. Kilode gan
You see Virgin you go bash am
You see non virgin, you go still bash am
You see su omo Jesu, still complaint. Una no dey taya. Aseju yin ti poju jare ke koshi Lo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by plessis: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ishilove:
when you expose the lies and manipulations of women, they resort to insults.....

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by DESAN(f): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
As much as some of this might true my dear don't u think some men are also guilty. Most broke guys can be all loving d moment money comes their way they change completely which is very common among guys .
Secondly i have met guys who also date gals for money they decieve d gal by borrowing from her, find excuse to end d relationship and not pay bck.
Wat of d randy married ones who decieve women into marriage after which they wont own up to der responsibilities and they make d women unhappy by sleeping around with her sisters, maid, neighour e.t.c . They stop her from wrking ,collect her life savings e.t.c

The gigolos nko
Some many examples jare

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by 2buffagain(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
dangotesmummy:
You better be ready to get ready to marry or date your fellow man because every woman falls into one of these categories irrespective of nationality

Since we're all terrible, entitled, lazy, beechy etc kuku marry yourselves or better still your mom. It's too much for you people. Kilode gan
You see su omo Jesu, still complaint. Una no dey taya. Aseju yin ti poju jare ke koshi Lo

I saw the bolded and didn't even bother reading the rest because you already made yourself out to be a staggering idiot in my eyes.
OP listed 7 type of women, 3 of which are good, but you used your own mind to self identify among the shitty 4.
Thankfully by you saying "we're all" you have already classified yourself under one of such gutter trash groups that men should ignore.

Now leave this place and go sck more prck for money.
You have already been ignored smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by dangotesmummy: 10:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
2buffagain:

I saw the bolded and didn't even bother reading the rest because you already made yourself out to be a staggering idiot in my eyes.
OP listed 7 type of women, 3 of which are good, but you used your own mind to self identify among the shitty 4.
Thankfully by you saying "we're all" you have already classified yourself under one of such gutter trash groups that men should ignore.

Now leave this place and go sck more prck for money.
You have already been ignored smiley
*yawns*

Who's this one barking? undecided

Banging your keypad angrily will not make your phenese longer o tongue
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by TSOM(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2018
dangotesmummy:

Ugh... Too razz!

You sell fresh pepper at Oshodi Market with a scarf tied around your waist, right? Nofisat, show some class!
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by dangotesmummy: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
TSOM:

Ugh... Too razz!

You sell fresh pepper at Oshodi Market with a scarf tied around your waist, right? Nofisat, show some class!
who is this goat bleating about? undecided

OK typing in my own language qualifies me as razz and classless in your own dictionary. Abi?

Shofe gbo yes I'm razz and classless. After logging out get yourself a damn history book and educate yourself .arindin suffering from inferiority complex. Oponu oshi. Other Nationals are proud of their language, they
come to Nigeria and speak their language to each other in public places ,yet this twisted half baked supposed graduate thinks she's fly for knowing only how to speak English.

Bob Marley sang a song about mental slavery for people like you
Fela also sang about colonial mentality. I'm sure he envisioned nit wits with shallow brains like you ,hence the song

So I must sell Pepper to be able to type in my language. Really? Your parents apparently wasted money on getting you educated ,because if you were, you won't try to shame me for a language I'm proud of and can speak anywhere. Koto shenu bi obo aja.

Now the next time you want to get into my mention, ojejekoriepe otherwise epe ni mashe fun e so kokoshi Lo. Dumb little hoe .ashe ogbon rara.

There's a rap song you need to listen to, it's called young ,dumb and broke

N. B: if you want to come at me, make sure you do so with intellect and sound reasoning otherwise I'll thrash you the way a horney rapists, rapes vulnerable little bimbos like your kind. Last warning, respect yourself
Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by 2buffagain(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
All that one is beans.
No one expects an evil selfish person to say "yes I'm evil and selfish". They must always have a rationalization.
Like the idiot poster before me. ^^^^

Just look at Thanos, who could have easily just killed himself to contribute to less universal resource consumption �

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerian Males, Stop Dating/marrying Broke & Entitled Girls by TSOM(m): 11:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
dangotesmummy:
who is this goat bleating about? undecided

OK typing in my own language qualifies me as razz and classless in your own dictionary. Abi?

Shofe gbo yes I'm razz and classless. After logging out get yourself a damn history book and educate yourself .arindin suffering from inferiority complex. Oponu oshi. Other countries are proud of their language, this twisted half baked supposed graduate thinks she's fly for knowing only how to speak English.

Bob Marley sang a song about mental slavery for people like you
Fela also sang about colonial mentality. I'm sure he envisioned nit wits with shallow brains like you ,hence the song

So I must sell Pepper to be able to type in my language. Really? Your parents apparently wasted money on getting you educated ,because if you were, you won't try to shame me for a language I'm proud of and can speak anywhere. Koto shenu bi obo aja.

Now the next time you want to get into my mention, ojejekoriepe otherwise epe ni mashe fun e so kokoshi Lo. Dumb little hoe
Yes, certainly, you are Nofisat the pepper seller. You just proved it.

You are hyperventilating with your ill-stringed words and poorly-punctuated sentences coming off as an amateur hoodrat in a cameo scene on the set of a low-budget gangster movie.

Dangote's mummy? More like Anini's mummy. Thieves are the only kind of offsprings you'd ever breed.

Street urchin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bodycream For Dark Skin / Like Dbanj, This Is What Every Guy Ought To Do / BEST MATTRESSES FOR COUPLES IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.