Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? (1031 Views)

Rivers And Delta State People Are Igbos (videos) / Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos / Rebuttal- Why Are Igbos Trying So Hard To Claim Delta Igbos Are Igbos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by derrydinny: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
igbos on nairaland pride themselves as being the the most successful tribe in nigeria yet they do not hesitate to abuse
yorubas and northerners at any opportunity given, if you guys are so successful, why are you jealous of other tribes
especially yoruba? it is easy to see igbos calling yorubas afonja even when afonja has little significance i yoruba history, t
is very obvious that igbos are jealous of the achievements of yoruba, lagos to be precise but they try to make themselves
happy by calling lagos a no mans land even when yorubas are the rulers of lagos, igbos want to be in the position of
yorubas but because yorubas are ahead of them, they resort to hate speeches against yorubas, instead of developing
lagos economy and yoruba at large, why can't you develop the economy of south east? remember that incase of a break
up, igbos will lose all their investments in south west and the yorubas will continue where the igbos have stopped while
south east will be back to square one.
ps:this forum was created by a yoruba man, if you are so igbotic then you should go to an igbo owned forum and unleash your barbaric behaviour there

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by Marcus2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Maybe you should go and ask your father undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by conductor97: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
[s]
derrydinny:
igbos on nairaland pride themselves as being the the most successful tribe in nigeria yet they do not hesitate to abuse
yorubas and northerners at any opportunity given, if you guys are so successful, why are you jealous of other tribes
especially yoruba? it is easy to see igbos calling yorubas afonja even when afonja has little significance i yoruba history, t
is very obvious that igbos are jealous of the achievements of yoruba, lagos to be precise but they try to make themselves
happy by calling lagos a no mans land even when yorubas are the rulers of lagos, igbos want to be in the position of
yorubas but because yorubas are ahead of them, they resort to hate speeches against yorubas, instead of developing
lagos economy and yoruba at large, why can't you develop the economy of south east? remember that incase of a break
up, igbos will lose all their investments in south west and the yorubas will continue where the igbos have stopped while
south east will be back to square one.
ps:this forum was created by a yoruba man, if you are so igbotic then you should go to an igbo owned forum and unleash your barbaric behaviour there
[/s]
That Nnanna guy is very wicked. See as he set an entire tribe into crying mode with just two words (sophisticated -m-rons). Automatically turn Afonja into lagoon criers overnight cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by victrick105: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
I think nairaland has automatically diminished most of you guys ability to reason beyond your environment, the fact that most of you actually spend 24 hrs a day, 7days a week online tells a lot about your ability to reason, nairaland has become your reality where likes and shares makes you Kings and queen, you have cut your self off from the main reality of the world we live in, hence, you get the wrong impression of a particular tribe and hate them for no just cause, many of you don't really know that the internet leaves a long lasting impression of how you sense reality or view it, which is why you take your hatred for a particular tribe and bring it to the real world...you forget that a Yoruba man can create a moniker like "ikenna" and say something nasty about the Hausa's just to start a tribal war online, musa might see this and strike back, he might even take this beef offline, hence a tribal war has been waged, the internet is a powerful tool that can be used to propagate war and hate if it falls into the wrong hand, but love and peace will reign if it falls into the right hands, spend less time communicating in the virtual community called nairaland or any media platform and spend more time doing so in reality, you would understand how this forum has painted the wrong impression about a tribe or people... the Igbo's are not troublesome, neither are they jealous of the Yoruba's or Hausa's..... at least not the ones I know of in "reality".

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by nuggarito: 12:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Mr op, you are a big fu, flesh and blood did not reveal this to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by Masterppower: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Yorubas are fond of flying a false flag and you'll attack other tribes instead of the cowardly region......

They curse other tribes on Nairaland and the mods hails them, but the moment you retaliat the same mods will ban you for 200 years.....

I tell you the truth, Nairaland is fast diminishing into a tribal forum.....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by plessis: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Nonsense.... Awolowo started tribal politics in Nigeria....

Your oba threatened to drown my people.

You hate us as much as we hate you....

Now go and sleep.
Re: Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by FoolishBoy419: 4:39am On Jun 12, 2018
They are extremely proud without nothing to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 12, 2018
I heard igbo men have money, let me park her and wait for the rich tribal warriors grin

Please upload dp as a rich ugly man no reach undecided
Re: Why Are Igbos Such Cry Babies? by theFilmtric: 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

American Missionary Killed With Arrows By Tribe On Remote Indian Island / The Yoruba Ifa Divinition Is Full Of Igbo Words With Literal Meanings / Can You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.