Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today (853 Views)

Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 34th Birthday In See Through Black Dress / "You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

"Ya Allah you saved me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos

Nollywood Actress, Halima Abubakar is celebrating her birthday today, June 12, 2018. To mark this day, the beautiful actress shared these stunning photos of herselfself via social media with caption;

"Ya Allah you saved meThis indeed is a miracle ���No one,no one has an idea of what I went through.But I shared abit���God bless the womb that birth meThe eyes that love me(you all)I have no haters��‍♀️I really don't keep things in my heart..So I just want to say Allamdudillah Rabbil Alamin +1�‍♀️⛹�‍♀️��‍♀️"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/ya-allah-you-saved-me-actress-halima.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Happy birthday sis, Thank God for your life.
Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by mxpinky: 12:35am On Jun 12, 2018
too much make up kee you there
Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by KendrickAyomide: 2:54am On Jun 12, 2018
mxpinky:
too much make up kee you there
wish her a happy birthday or Gerrout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by KendrickAyomide: 2:54am On Jun 12, 2018
happy birthday
Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by mxpinky: 3:56am On Jun 12, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
wish her a happy birthday or Gerrout
better force me or die there

1 Like

Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by YOUNGELDER1(m): 5:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Too much make up. Not impressed
Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by delugajackson: 6:33am On Jun 12, 2018
She looks like a re-invented Ogun idol that was lost centuries ago. What an artwork!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Dammylois(f): 6:35am On Jun 12, 2018
Nice lips...happy birthday to her
Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by Tamarapetty(f): 6:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Ok
Re: "Ya Allah You Saved Me": Actress Halima Abubakar Celebrates Her Birthday Today by pemiakd: 6:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Can't we ladies maintain our natural look without make up? HBD but d truth need to be told, d make up is ten much

(1) (Reply)

Gossip! Beef Alert As Harry Song Cut Off Kizz Daniel From Selense Video . / Bobrisky Is Hot In Red Mini Dress (photos) / Daddy Showkey Flaunts New Hairstyle....yay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.