Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Can Do World-class Jingles & Voiceovers For You !!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Can Do World-class Jingles & Voiceovers For You !!! (268 Views)

Announce Your Business With High Quality Jingles And Attract More Customers! / Jingles , Documentary , Music Videos ..... / Let's Make World-Class Radio Jingles, DJ Skits & Voiceovers For You !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Do World-class Jingles & Voiceovers For You !!! by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Greetings,

Are you in need of Jingles or Voiceovers? Be it for a radio advert, social media campaigns, tutorials or even an audiobook? If the answer is yes then I can get the job done for you by creating & developing superb ideas for your products and services, I can also record & mix crystal-clear voiceovers that will meet all broadcast standards and gain the attention of your targeted audience. I have several valuable years of experience, a creative mind and a God-given gift of a broadcast-friendly voice.

My work with individuals and corporate bodies speak for itself, and yes, my charges are fair.

Click on the link to hear a sample of my work -

https://www.reverbnation.com/doublesix/song/29646317-metallic-horses--ride-easy-jingle

Call/WhatsApp 07016561985

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Cisco 210-065 Exam Dumps Sample Questions For Instant Success / RSMSSB Junior Assistant Admit Card 2018,Rajasthan LDC Admit Card 2018 / Display Image From Android Asset Folder In React Native

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.