Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Can I Get Pregnant Just After My Period Has Finished? Must Read - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Get Pregnant Just After My Period Has Finished? Must Read (2263 Views)

I've Not Seen My Period For Almost 7weeks Now, Yet I'm Not Pregnant / Could My Breastfeeding Wife Be Pregnant Just Less Than 4 Months She Gave Birth? / Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Pregnant Just After My Period Has Finished? Must Read by Abbeyciyy(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2018
If you have sex without using contraception, you can conceive (get pregnant) at any time during your menstrual cycle, even during or just after your period.

You can also get pregnant if you have never had a period before, during your first period, or after the first time you have sex.

There’s no “safe” time of the month when you can have sex without contraception and not risk becoming pregnant.

But there are times in your menstrual cycle when you’re at your most fertile, and this is when you’re most likely to conceive.

Understanding your menstrual cycle Your menstrual cycle begins on the first day of your period and continues up to the first day of your next period.

You’re most fertile at the time of ovulation (when an egg is released from your ovaries), which usually occurs 12 to 14 days before your next period starts.

This is the time of the month when you’re most likely to get pregnant.

It’s unlikely that you’ll get pregnant just after your period, although it can happen.

It’s very important to remember that sperm can sometimes survive in the body for up to 7 days after you have sex.

Source
http://www.busygisting.com/2018/06/11/can-i-get-pregnant-just-after-my-period-has-finished/

Re: Can I Get Pregnant Just After My Period Has Finished? Must Read by CivilianJTF(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Yes
Re: Can I Get Pregnant Just After My Period Has Finished? Must Read by RemedyLab: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2018
cool
Re: Can I Get Pregnant Just After My Period Has Finished? Must Read by Meel: 10:57am On Jun 12, 2018
What causes menstration??

Lack of secretion of estrogen and progesterone by corpus luteum is what cause menses. The bleeding is caused by lack of implantation on the endometrium of uterus. For successful implantation, the Uterus must be in secretory phase, and the ovulation must have occurred.

Unfertilized ova , will degenerate 2 days after ovulation.

So immediately after menstration , no matured Graafian follicle, and Uterus is not ready for implantation.

No preg, except a ova will be fertilized outside the uterus.

(1) (Reply)

Can Epididymitis Patients Feel Better Through Drinking Water? / Depression / Human Body And Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.