Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai (19391 Views)

Ronaldo ‘wants To Decide On His Next Club Before Man United Begin New Season' / Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria / TECNO Renews Partnership With Manchester City Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by damickey(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2018

Chelsea Football Club has announced Hyundai as the new official global automotive partner of the club. The relationship will see Hyundai’s famous logo appear on Chelsea’s match shirt sleeves from the commencement of the 2018/19 season in all domestic matches, with the women’s teams and Academy teams inclusive.

The four-year deal is Hyundai’s first venture into the British football market, having enjoyed a long-term association with the international game in at least 20 years.

The likes of David Luiz, Olivier Giroud, and Tiemoue Bakayoko took part in a special photoshoot alongside a set of Chelsea fans to launch the partnership.

Chris Townsend OBE, Chelsea FC commercial director, said: ‘We are delighted to be announcing our new partnership with Hyundai that will see this iconic brand appear on the sleeve of our match shirts from next season.

‘At Chelsea we pride ourselves on partnering with some of the world’s leading companies and we look forward to working closely with Hyundai as they seek to reward, engage and entertain our global fanbase.‘

Andreas-Christoph Hofmann, vice president marketing & product at Hyundai Motor, added: ‘

We are thrilled to begin a new partnership with Chelsea – a successful and ambitious club that matches the global scale and challenging spirit of Hyundai. Just as we always place the customer first, so we have always positioned fans at the heart of our activities throughout our long-running engagement in football. We will be taking the same approach with Chelsea fans around the world as we kick off this new partnership.’
SOURCE:-https://savechelsea.net/chelsea-sign-new-partnership-deal-with-hyundai/
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by iamleumas: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kn
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by inoki247: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
so Tyre no favor dem... Na motor remain.... i pray d Motor no Drive dem go Relegation...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by ogb12(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
i
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by NOC1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Every year new...Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by ghost3040: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
WELCOME TO CHELSEA HYUNDAI
UP CHELSEA.
BLUES FOR LIFE.
KTBFFH.

Chelsea till the end of the World.
Win, Draw or Lose......... True Blue we remain for life!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by GraveMan(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Chelsea Till I Die...

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by ITbomb(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
My car,
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by chukwuibuipob: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy sepke club.GGMU

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by doctimonyeka(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
They should come and partner with Innoson nau..

Who Hyundai help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by Fernandowski(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Chelsea is the team!!!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by Imustreturn(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
People wah no go world cup nah them model the motor grin
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Up chelsi i Rep wella

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by Fernandowski(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Imustreturn:
People wah no go world cup nah them model the motor grin
giroud follow do am but he go world cup

No dey talk for talking sake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
From Yokohama tire to hyndai moto
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by pawesome(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
D tire just d chop for road so dem dn change to motor
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
No more Yokohama
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by oshe11: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
gomba3:
after changing ur coach and sponsor u will still play europa league not ucl grin
Since Fergie Left U can never win EPL.....

20yrs to come u will remain EPLlesscheesy

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by Abfinest007(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
like for Chelsea share for man u

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by kpaofame: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by DIYhackers: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
So na Hyundai dem go print on Chelsea Jersey next season

BTW check my signature now to learn blogging
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by Kingdolo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cool
Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2018

Re: Chelsea Begin New Partnership With Hyundai by SkullRuns: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me

I am a friend of a company that provides School Management Portal to Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools. I have also earned over 300K from commission in the last 2 months if you want to learn how to earn over 200K monthly from them I will send you the information for free to your email.

The general public have nominated them for an award as the Best Startup company of the Year in the Nigeria Internet Registration Association Award. Once you vote for them just send me the screenshot proof to my email hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com and I will send you the latest 2018 How to start Mini Importation Business, I will send you details of a company that designs website free for client (They are currently running a Promo for 200 persons), I will also send you 3 legitimate ways you can make money online without stress.,

Follow the steps below to vote
1. Visit https://www.nira.org.ng/ngawards/vote.php
2. Enter Your Email
3. Go to the Startup company of the Year category
4. Select p e n t s o f t . c o m . n g
5. Click on Vote
6. Then Confirm your vote.

Remember to take screenshot after confirming your vote and send to hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com. Once I receive I will send you all the promised info immediately and you can tell me thank you here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edinson Cavani Charged Over Instagram Post / Segun Odegbami Runs For FIFA Presidency / Arsene Wenger To Return To Coaching By January 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.