Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Know About Information Security And Become Master Of This Field - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Know About Information Security And Become Master Of This Field (944 Views)

What Is The Scope Of Azure Data Engineer: How To Grow As A Fresher In This Field / I Want To Go Into Tech; What Field Should I Choose? / Thread For Aspiring Pentesters And Information Security Enthusiasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know About Information Security And Become Master Of This Field by jamescyber: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Information security is the set of processes that maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of business data in its various forms.In this age of Technology advancement, computer and information technology have not only brought convenience to citizens in modern life but also for policemen & various Government officials of the nation to fight cybercrime through various modus operandi. Indian Cyber Army has been dedicated in fighting cyber crime, striving to maintain law and order in cyberspace so as to ensure that everyone remains digitally safe.
Re: Know About Information Security And Become Master Of This Field by ademo1: 12:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Interested in this program.
Re: Know About Information Security And Become Master Of This Field by hosuji88(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
yes i want to know.this is my mail hosuji88@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Skills Will Be More In Demand Abroad / Asp.net/laravel / I Need Help To Debug Android Studio Errors Connecting To Bluestack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.