Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Dwayne Johnson Actor Life Style Pictures Biography - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dwayne Johnson Actor Life Style Pictures Biography (943 Views)

New Wife In Soup: Mr Macaroni, Mercy Johnson & Mide Martins (Video) / Brad Pitt Actor Life Style Pictures Biography / Dwayne Johnson Reveals Why He Used a Nigerian Name 'Okoye' In His Movie 'Rampage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson Actor Life Style Pictures Biography by irisflora1990(f): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Dwayne Johnson is an American on-screen character, maker, vocalist, and expert wrestler. He is extremely celebrated for his epithet ‘The Rock’. Dwayne has a standard popularity in the realm of wrestling. He was the significant figure in the organization’s Attitude Era, Dwayne was likewise the main third-age wrestler in the organization’s history. He has been recorded as one of the record-breaking most prominent expert wrestlers. Dwayne holds the record for the Raw shows’ headliner in multi year. His parts are exceedingly refreshing in every film that he plays including ‘Quick and the Furious Series’.

Read More: https://impelreport.com/dwayne-johnson-biography-actor-lifestyle-pictures-impelreport/

(1) (Reply)

I Just Saw In The Heights(2021) (download Link Available) / Pls Can You Tell Me This / Pls Can Someone Give Me Numetro Cinema's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.