Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Ntel Customer Service Is Whack!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Customer Service Is Whack!!! (1470 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more / NTEL Increases Monthly Plan Massively By 40% (from N12,500 To N17,500).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel Customer Service Is Whack!!! by Genea(f): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2018
So I got my ntel SIM a week back and decided to set up my phone, did everything both the settings on my phone and all.
1) The number on the SIM pack was different from the number I got, like this was the first time in my entire knowledge of getting a SIM that the number would be different from that on the pack!! Okay I didn't say nothing.

2) The SIM didn't browse on my phone until 3 days after, I was so frustrated, like why should that happen. No biggie, I didn't complain, it was already working no problem.

3) I was told to register on myntel.com.ng/register to view my data usage, but alas it didn't go!! Sent them a message on twitter and email, until now no response from them, I believe I don't exist to them, like they have big customers, so no need for small fish.

4) Decided to search online for their customer care no, after a whole waste on my other network SIM, I found a number to call, I finally had to download their app which took me forever to register with the claim that they were working on the site!!

5) Now to the issue bugging me!! I have only used the SIM to browse for a week exhausting only 2.6gb out of the 10gb allocated to me, only for my SIM to stop browsing again.

6) I called customer care and they told me I have used my entire 10gb, ���� like where did I use it? I emphasized on the fact that it was only 2.6gb I used.

7) They checked their data base and the Agent told me I had two ntel SIM!! Me kwa?? What will I be using 2 ntel Sims for??

cool I was told one had 21gb remaining and the other no GB remaining!! I then asked them to give me the data of the number with 21gb, and check it with the one I provided. Alas!! It was the same, yet they said I had to provide my serial number.

9) I them proceeded to call out the serial number on my SIM certificate but the agent said I shouldn't that it has to be the serial number in the SIM

10) I cut the call, removed my SIM and checked the SN, Lo and behold it was same with the SIM certificate..

11) I have been calling their customer care number since, but it hasn't been going!! It's like I have been blacklisted!!!.

You people should help me drag them here Biko, I need my data and I can't talk to them on twitter or through mail because they will never reply back.

Cc: lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: Ntel Customer Service Is Whack!!! by betonnaira: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Made in nigeria
Wat do u expect

1 Like

Re: Ntel Customer Service Is Whack!!! by sinaj(f): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Awoof data lol grin

Went to get the ntel sim this morning and the ntwk was just coming on and off like nepa light when the girl wanted to check if my phone is compatible with it.

I just removed it and told her to hold her sim biko. Glo's headache is enough for me, b4 I end up jumping frm frying pan to fire.

Someone I met there was also complaining about your no 7. They gave him 21gb instead of 10gb.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Customer Service Is Whack!!! by Genea(f): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
betonnaira:
Made in nigeria
Wat do u expect
as in I'm really confused!!!
Re: Ntel Customer Service Is Whack!!! by Genea(f): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
sinaj:
Awoof data lol grin

Went to get the ntel sim this morning and the ntwk was just coming on and off like nepa light when the girl wanted to check if my phone is compatible with it.

I just removed it and told her to hold her sim biko. Glo's headache is enough for me, b4 I end up jumping frm frying pan to fire.

Someone I met there was also complaining about your no 7. They gave him 21gb instead of 10gb.

It's really bad!!! Thought glo was bad, this ntel is terrible

1 Like

Re: Ntel Customer Service Is Whack!!! by 5pecterGray(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Is the network in Ibadan??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Explains UBA Chat Banking AI (Leo) On Whatsapp In Practical Steps. / Top 5 Free Web Conference Call Tools / PUBLIC NOTICE: How To Confirm Your SIM Registratn Status To Avoid Being Blocke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.