Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Is Nigeria Postal Service Still Relevant? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nigeria Postal Service Still Relevant? (624 Views)

Is Nigeria's 53rd Independence Worth Celebrating? / Festac 77 Postal Stamps Needed Urgently Please / Nigerians To Use New Postal Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Postal Service Still Relevant? by HOTandCOLD(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2010
Hi NLanders, I left Naija over 10 years ago and all the mails i sent to naija never got to anybody. It was all stolen (lost in transit). Are Nigerians outside the country still mailing letters to naija and if so, how is the quality of service. I remember there was a particular case where a ton of letters (already opened by people probably looking for foreign currency) was found behind Murtala Muhammed Airport including some that where meant for the presidency. Thank God for email and cell phone technology but i still believe that postal service is vital to every nation. Please post your response and we just might learn a thing or two from each other.
Re: Is Nigeria Postal Service Still Relevant? by dominique(f): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2010
NIPOST is another Nigerian casualty, don't think of sending mails or parcels through them. . they're lots of private courier services as well as DHL, fedex and ups that will handle your mails properly.

(1) (Reply)

Any Company That Need Supplyer Or Buyer Of Any Scraps Equipment Can Contacts Me / What Would You Do If There Werew No Internet? / I Need To Understand What Constitutes Spam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.