Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Bacary Sagna Speak His Mind On The Feud Between Pep Guardiola And Yaya Touré - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bacary Sagna Speak His Mind On The Feud Between Pep Guardiola And Yaya Touré (671 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bacary Sagna Speak His Mind On The Feud Between Pep Guardiola And Yaya Touré by josephbbs1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bacary Sagna has weighed in on the feud between Pep Guardiola and Yaya Touré after Touré accused Pep Guardiola of ‘having a problem with African players’.

Touré asserted that Guardiola’s treatment of him throughout their time together at Barcelona and Manchester City was bad, saying:

“It got to the point I asked myself if it was due to my colour.

“I am not the first, other Barca players asked the question too. Perhaps us Africans aren’t always treated the same by certain people.

“When you see the problems he [Pep] has often had with African players, everywhere he has been, I ask myself questions.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/06/12/bacary-sagna-has-his-say-on-the-feud-between-pep-guardiola-and-yaya-toure/#ixzz5I7fpI9K7

Re: Bacary Sagna Speak His Mind On The Feud Between Pep Guardiola And Yaya Touré by toskine: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Am tempted to believe this Ooooo, since the same fate befell our own kelechi

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Day Iceland Destroyed Nigeria By 3-0 / UPDATE!! Wizkid Denies Performing At World Cup Openings / Kylian Mbappé To Donate His Entire 2018 World Cup Match Salary To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.