Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Turn Up The Music - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Up The Music (658 Views)

How The Nigerian Economy Affects The Music Industry - The Local Talk Podcast EP7 / Find Out Why Popular Oap Osi Suave Will Reduce His Weekly Turn Up / Chelsea Dry Gin Fetes Consumers At ‘turn Up’ Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Up The Music by Ozigirl: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hi guys.

If you have never seen a speaker with two amazing functions. Well I got one for you. cheesy

It is called the ION PARTY STARTER SPEAKER. It is a Bluetooth speaker and It got this amazing disco lights that covers the whole room when you playing a song. grin

So you got an upcoming birthday party? You want it to look Amazingly fun?. You can get one of this smiley

Shop with swish ideas today at www.swishideas.com or call 08181755159

(1) (Reply)

Here Is My Gift For 20 Nairalanders To Celebrate Super Eagles' Victory! / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria – Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.