Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

The Candle In The Wind - Episode 4 (an Intriguing Love Strory) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Candle In The Wind - Episode 4 (an Intriguing Love Strory) (449 Views)

Madam(an Intriguing Story)(chapter 6-11) / Madam(An Intriguing Story) / New Story On Amebo Babe Blog (the Candle In The Wind- Episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Candle In The Wind - Episode 4 (an Intriguing Love Strory) by cherry6(f): 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
As I brought out my skirt from the spinner of the washing machine, I heard some rapid footsteps at the staircase and I listened.
The pastor was making a call.
“It’s a great privilege to do so for my wife my dear pastor. I am just going to dedicate this week to her. It’s her birthday and she has to be treated extra-wonderfully. Thanks for booking the hotel for us…we should arrive Dubai in the evening tomorrow. Let me tell her the surprise now…. My wife so loves surprises….hahahahahahaha… God bless you sir!…” he said on and on and I smiled happily.
I trust my pastor!
Ever romantic!

See other episodes @
https://www.amebobabe.com/2018/06/the-candle-in-wind-episode-4.html
Re: The Candle In The Wind - Episode 4 (an Intriguing Love Strory) by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
read more cool and interesting story on www.emperorblog.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Start Listening To Audiobooks / Who Loves Paranormal And Fantasy Novels? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.