Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her (1896 Views)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Ella Mensah: I Once Had Sex In A Plane / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by NaijaCelebrity: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ghanaian and Nigerian Actress Ella Mensah who is currently hitting her menopause age took to her social media handle to share some photos were her mother is asking her to bring husband home before it is too late.

The actress who celebrated her birthday some days ago is currently looking for an husband after her beloved mother asked her for husband and the actress is begging for someone who would marry her.

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-ella-mensah-is-looking-for-someone-to-marry-her/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by mikejj(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin lefulefu come ooo.come see wife oo
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Schrodinger23(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Godwin Okolinta, come and see your specs
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by itspzpics(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Smartwin: 2:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Where is Don jazzy
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Greystone: 3:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Wia Don Jazzy?
Com collect wife biko grin
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by weyreypey: 4:53am On Jun 13, 2018
I'd rather have lalas247 absent nagging
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by OgaGist: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2018
:ook
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Tamarapetty(f): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2018
Oluwasaeon food is ready
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Oluwasaeon food is ready
It is you I want to marry.
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2018
tell her that am looking for a wife tongue
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Houseofglam7(f): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Lalas247(f): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2018
weyreypey:
I'd rather have lalas247 absent nagging
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Tamarapetty(f): 9:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
It is you I want to marry.
cheesy
Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by weyreypey: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Bossontop(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Abeg make pesin go tell donjazzy say wife dey market oo
Lol

Re: Actress Ella Mensah Is Looking For Someone To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
mikejj:
grin lefulefu come ooo.come see wife oo
bro a babe as frosh as that come out dey yarn say she dey look for husby u will know dat something is fishy nacheesy. What of the guys on her facebook/instagram pages who are salivating over her selfies and other pics. Why not choose a husband among those male followerscheesy. Bros tread carefully when a beautiful woman in showbiz tells u she's looking for a husbandcheesy. I jump this one passcheesy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Funke Akindele “JENNIFER” Spotted Riding Bicycle(see Photos) / Actor Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Mum On Her Birthday (photo) / Big Brother Khafi - Celibacy Promoter Turned Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.