Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me (1110 Views)

Our Laptop + Free Gift Combo / Cheap Computer And Free Gift / My New Gift From Ogun State Internal Revenue Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
I am a friend of a company that provides School Management Portal to Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools. I have also earned over 300K from commission in the last 2 months if you want to learn how to earn over 200K monthly from them I will send you the information for free to your email.

The general public have nominated them for an award as the Best Startup company of the Year in the Nigeria Internet Registration Association Award. Once you vote for them just send me the screenshot proof to my email hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com and I will send you the latest 2018 How to start Mini Importation Business, I will send you details of a company that designs website free for client (They are currently running a Promo for 200 persons), I will also send you 3 legitimate ways you can make money online without stress.,

Follow the steps below to vote
1. Visit https://www.nira.org.ng/ngawards/vote.php
2. Enter Your Email
3. Go to the Startup company of the Year category
4. Select p e n t s o f t . c o m . n g
5. Click on Vote
6. Then Confirm your vote.

Remember to take screenshot after confirming your vote and send to hunslowinternationalltd@gmail.com. Once I receive I will send you all the promised info immediately and you can tell me thank you here.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Those that have sent an email can check their email now for the freebie promised
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Up
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 4:46am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 5:39am On Jun 15, 2018
If you have voted and sent an email check your email now
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by SkullRuns: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2018
;
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by Posity: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for the freebie I received it
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by Posity: 5:48am On Jun 16, 2018
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by XploraBen(m): 4:08am On Jun 17, 2018
I voted and got the promised gift,thanks.
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by KeltyGuy: 3:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Thanks I got your email,
Re: A Nairalander Needs Your Vote To Win An Award. You Also Get A Free Gift From Me by KeltyGuy: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
Op I sent you an email base on the info you sent Please check and revert...,

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD / Where To Buy HP Notebook 15 In Nigeria With 20% Discount / BRAND NEW HP LAPTOP FLYER RED FORSALE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.