Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Benefit Of Shea Butter - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Benefit Of Shea Butter (311 Views)

Shea Butter Prevent You From Having Coronavirus- Nigerians In China Reveals. VID / Benefits Of Shea Butter / Benefits Of Shea Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of Shea Butter by sisiviki2020: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
People do ask me about my skin and hair product, well am dark in completion but I have a shinning black because of the use Shea butter.

my friends do ask me my skin care product always and I told them, not until today I was chatting with a friend who asked me to talk about important of Shea butter on my blog. I wanted to to do so long time but other things came up. Thanks to my friend who actually reminded me today.

so guys briefly I will be sharing with you the benefit of African Shea butter.

What is shea butter
Shea butter has a kind of smokey smell and it is also silky on the skin, shea butter is usually found in West Africa and it is extracted from the see of vitellaria paradox tree known as shea tree.
shea butter naturally rich in Vitamin A, F, and E, it provides the skin with fatty acids and nutrient for collagen production.

Collagen helps in giving our skin strength and elasticity and also replacing the dead cell, collagen production decreases as you get old that why I recommend shea butter to advance people.
shea butter can be used for skin care and also hair growth, quickly let see the important of shea butter for the skin.

The benefit of shea butter for the skin.
1: Moisturizes the skin
Because of the fatty acid and natural vitamins in shea butter, it makes the skin soft and moisturized.

you find shea butter inside most moisturizer product because of its natural vitamins and fatty acids.
to see more benefit please visit my site sisiviki.com

(1) (Reply)

Sythentic’ Kidney Breakthrough; Thousands Won’t Need Transplant Or Dialysis / Transient Kids: Trump Signs Request To ‘keep Families Together’ / How To Prevent Gonorrhoea Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.