Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Please Is This My Decision Wise? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Is This My Decision Wise? (1260 Views)

Wise/Paypal Withdrawals Fiverr/Upwork NGN480/$ / Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest 20m In Truck Business? / Are Wise People Still Into This Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is This My Decision Wise? by EzendiEgo1: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2018

Good evening Nl

I have or save upto 700k and am looking forward to used that money and move over to Lagos then start Tricycle (keke napep) Transportation business besides rent a house with part of the money. But where am confused is

*If lagos is a good place to ride keke napep
*if there is any possibility of saving money through keke transportation in lagos
*Lagos living standard
*If 700k can get me a Keke napep and also a house to rent in lagos.

As for my age am 24yrs
Please is this a wise decision am about to take?

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by youngsahito(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Good evening Nl

I have or save upto 700k and am looking forward to used that money and move over to Lagos then start Tricycle (keke napep) Transportation business besides rent a house with part of the money. But where am confused is

*if there is any possibility of saving money through keke transportation in lagos
*Lagos living standard

As for my age am 24yrs

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
pray abt it n ask somebody that stays in lag or is involve in d biz

1 Like

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by pointblank247(m): 10:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
So its (700k total that you have and you carry an over siZed name..at 24. Ezendiego
sign of stupid pride. if you like lagos its alright but starting a biz immediatly u get to a strenge land, get as e be.

3 Likes

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by GMBuhari: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
I could make puns but i won't

Transport business is not the best especially if you don't know any agba awo in lagos
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Promxy94(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Why don't u stay in ur current location and open a shop with that money, might be a provision shop I'm wholesale. Or any other thing that u love doing.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by EzendiEgo1: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
pointblank247:
So its (700k total that you have and you carry an over siZed name..at 24. Ezendiego
sign of stupid pride. if you like lagos its alright but starting a biz immediatly u get to a strenge land, get as e be.
how is my Name and net worth related.

Try to reason before commenting
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by EzendiEgo1: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Promxy94:
Why don't u stay in ur current location and open a shop with that money, might be a provision shop I'm wholesale. Or any other thing that u love doing.
my spirit is a hustling spirit I can't stay one place every time
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2018
The number of keke riders in Lagos is becoming more than the available passengers.I don't know where u stay now, but in Lagos there is no comfortable self contained room that is less than 150k and you will still pay agent and commission fee of almost 100k.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
My brother buy one plot of land for ur area begin build. You must have gotten that 700k from somewhere. As more come from there, use it to finish ur house. Its not bad if u settle shelter problem at 24 and forever be a landlord.

There's nothing special in Lagos. Many people are even desiring to go back to d village.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Diamond23(f): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dat work/job dat got u such amount......is it not worth keeping?
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by TellMeNothing: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
My Advice,
Importation/Ecommerce Business -2018 Style. grin

Forget that keke biz for now. There are alot of factors that plays roles to your success. From personal experience that is the kind of business you start or diversify into if you are already established financially...except if person buy give u to the run things

Divide that money into 2.
Save 350k or invest it back to what you were doing to make that 700k..

Budget 200k for your accomodation or settling down needs.

Use 150k to start your Importation ecommerce business in style...You can even start with 100k. If you do things correct and follow due course your 300k - 1m monthly is sure.

This is the hot cake of the moment all over the internet...It extends even up to dropshipping which is all part of ecommerce...

Do you know that right now there is a particular product am selling that costs me just N10,000 to import 100 pieces and am selling a piece from 8k!!! Am making 800k with this product by the time I sell all 100 pieces do the maths and I also do have other products am selling too....

Honestly no need for much talk download this free guide below contains everything you need to start making 300k to 1m in the next 1 month with this importation business real quick...

I have tutored and setup the system for my kid nephew who just started school ND1 and his already making a killing sponsoring himself in school.
Real deal is You don't need all the 700k to get started ......

At the end of the day you have two sources of steady income

Send a email to ecommguide@gmail.com you will get the ecommerce guide in seconds...its an autoresponder mail
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by EzendiEgo1: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Diamond23:
is not worth dear
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by EzendiEgo1: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
TellMeNothing:
My Advice,
Importation/Ecommerce Business -2018 Style. grin

Forget that keke biz for now. There are alot of factors that plays roles to your success. From personal experience that is the kind of business you start or diversify into if you are already established financially...except if person buy give u to the run things

Divide that money into 2.
Save 350k or invest it back to what you were doing to make that 700k..

Budget 200k for your accomodation or settling down needs.

Use 150k to start your Importation ecommerce business in style...You can even start with 100k. If you do things correct and follow due course your 300k - 1m monthly is sure.

This is the hot cake of the moment all over the internet...It extends even up to dropshipping which is all part of ecommerce...

Do you know that right now there is a particular product am selling that costs me just N10,000 to import 100 pieces and am selling a piece from 8k!!! Am making 800k with this product by the time I sell all 100 pieces do the maths and I also do have other products am selling too....

Honestly no need for much talk download this free guide below contains everything you need to start making 300k to 1m in the next 1 month with this importation business real quick...

I have tutored and setup the system for my kid nephew who just started school ND1 and his already making a killing sponsoring himself in school.
Real deal is You don't need all the 700k to get started ......

At the end of the day you have two sources of steady income

Send a email to ecommguide@gmail.com you will get the ecommerce guide in seconds...its an autoresponder mail
good evening I just downloaded the pdf hope it helps me.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Diamond23(f): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
good evening I just downloaded the pdf hope it helps me.
Just be kiaful nd do proper research b4 dey collect d little u v!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Diamond23(f): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
is not worth dear
kk....would v suggest u go nd learn trade, den set up ur own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
N700k to buy keke Marwa and rent house in Lagos. bros don't try it otherwise, the 700k will only buy you a keke with less than N100k left, that N100k can never pay for agent and agreement talk more of paying the real rent. For doing Keke business, you must first of all register like N30k or so to the unit where you want to cover as registration fee, then everyday you pay N2000 and other money for tout. So bross, I will suggest you stay where you are and hustle well. Mind you you pay hell to those tout, at the end of the day, you may make like N10k a day and pay like N7k to agberos and police. So it will be better you remain where you are. I know of 2 Keke drivers who because of extortion left Lagos to Ogun State, and they happy about it now
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by EzendiEgo1: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Diamond23:
kk....would v suggest u go nd learn trade, den set up ur own
for how many years
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by EzendiEgo1: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
DEBJOCH1:
N700k to buy keke Marwa and rent house in Lagos. bros don't try it otherwise, the 700k will only buy you a keke with less than N100k left, that N100k can never pay for agent and agreement talk more of paying the real rent. For doing Keke business, you must first of all register like N30k or so to the unit where you want to cover as registration fee, then everyday you pay N2000 and other money for tout. So bross, I will suggest you stay where you are and hustle well. Mind you you pay hell to those tout, at the end of the day, you may make like N10k a day and pay like N7k to agberos and police. So it will be better you remain where you are. I know of 2 Keke drivers who because of extortion left Lagos to Ogun State, and they happy about it now
Woo

Thank you brother

I appreciate sir but things are really hard here for me

I don't make enough money here.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Diamond23(f): 5:42am On Jun 14, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
for how many years
Depending on ur choice of trade nd location buh 2-3months should be ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Ty207: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Good evening Nl

*Lagos living standard

As for my age am 24yrs

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

Dont let anybody confused you...you are on the right track.....people buy keke and lease on higher purchase 600k pay 1m at the end they get their money and the driver also make money too(family man with children). In your own case you are single,you are buying it yourself i can assure you if you are the serious type you will double the money in months time.
keke make nothing less then 10k in lagos daily
you pay N1500 and other money for tout
you buy fuel 1500 per day
10000-3000=7000 profit
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by CarGuideNG: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Fxmanager(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Good evening Nl

*Lagos living standard

As for my age am 24yrs

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
We offer a currency portfolio management service where you create your personal international currency portfolio and we managed it for you with a target of an average 10%+ monthly return to you after deduction of performance fees. Your currency portfolio will be set up under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial brokerage firm. Visit our website for more details by visiting our profile signature. Use the number in the profile signature to contact us on whatsapp.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Where do u stay presently? 700k won't get u a Napep and a house o. Lagos has opportunities but very tough if u no sabi way. Your present location might favor u better OK...
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Pacifi: 8:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Good evening Nl

*Lagos living standard

As for my age am 24yrs

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44
You can get a fairly used Keke for about 250-300k. U can get a single room for a start at 100k fpr everything and use the remaining change to put some tins in your house and feed while u start your bizness. I can get u a good location for cheap room and also good cheap used Keke. I'm in Lagos if u need my help. U can achieve what u wish to achieve with that amount if u are determined. U can contact me on whatsapp through my signature if u want to ask more questions or need assistance.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by miltonchux(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
My brother don't listen to all this portfolio or ecommerce guys they are after your little capital. You can come to Lagos and look for an area dat is not too expensive and rent a room for abt 150k total package. Get a Keke and start your life. Provided ur are the only one driving it, you will make it and in matter of months buy another one and give out your old one at higher purchase. Don't listen to anyone trying to discourage you, you are young and can hustle. Use your young age to your advantage.
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Nike6: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2018
grin
Diamond23:
Re: Please Is This My Decision Wise? by Asquare84(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
is not worth dear

May be him ride okada to save that money

(1) (Reply)

Making A Living Off Liquid Soap (A Must Read) / Sign Up And Earn $ / How Can I Exchange My Paypal Fund For Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.