Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Did Anyone Get This Message.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Get This Message.... (1259 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Did Anyone Received This Message From Union Bank / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Get This Message.... by vicmela(m): 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
I just received a message form N-power Tax now concerning training due form 19th-22nd June 2018 in Abuja.

Pls I need to confirm this. Pls indicate.
You can reach me on watsaap 08061338211
I couldn't screenshot the mail.
Thanks
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by vicmela(m): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hello people
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by vicmela(m): 9:05am On Jun 13, 2018
Did you get the same message with me?.
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by MKKO: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
you are not alone

which state r u?
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by Blooddiamond: 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
MKKO:
you are not alone

which state r u?
Hey u sent me a mail? Please quote me n say what u wanna say here. I have stopped responding to emails. Buhari n his supporter's like fuccking people up for no just reason grin grin
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by MKKO: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
just want to ask you about ntax, the training, when the pay start coming and other things that may be of help to people that are going. awaiting your response.
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by MKKO: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Blooddiamond:
Hey u sent me a mail? Please quote me n say what u wanna say here. I have stopped responding to emails. Buhari n his supporter's like fuccking people up for no just reason grin grin
just want to ask you about ntax, the training, when the pay start coming and other things that may be of help to people that are going. awaiting your response.
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by vicmela(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
MKKO:
you are not alone

which state r u?
I am in Enugu. Good to knw I'm not alone.
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by Blooddiamond: 6:48am On Jun 16, 2018
MKKO:

The training is abt a week. U will b tested afterwards, if successful u will b posted to ur state. U will b paid transport allowance n ur mthly stipend is 30000. Ur mthly stipend,starts from the mth u were invited for the training. Cheers
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by statistical: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2018
All these 30k job sef grin
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by MKKO: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Blooddiamond:
The training is abt a week. U will b tested afterwards, if successful u will b posted to ur state. U will b paid transport allowance n ur mthly stipend is 30000. Ur mthly stipend,starts from the mth u were invited for the training. Cheers
How is the schedule like in your place of assignment, lie what and what do you guys do ?
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by Blooddiamond: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2018
MKKO:

How is the schedule like in your place of assignment, lie what and what do you guys do ?
The main purpose is to creating awareness abt tax. Tell them the benefits of tax n while they should pay. We only work 3times a week.
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by MKKO: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2018
Blooddiamond:
The main purpose is to creating awareness abt tax. Tell them the benefits of tax n while they should pay. We only work 3times a week.
sorry Which people are you telling?
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by Blooddiamond: 12:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
MKKO:

sorry Which people are you telling?
The public.
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by MKKO: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Blooddiamond:
The public.
Where will you go to do those things.
Re: Did Anyone Get This Message.... by vicmela(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wow thanks for the update.

(1) (Reply)

Kennadia Consulting Executive Graduate Trainee / . / Pls Help Me Comfirm.this Invite, ELYTE CONSULT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.