Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Lewd Life With Janet - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Lewd Life With Janet (893 Views)

PAULINA... A Life With A Difference Eps 20 / PAULINA... A Life With A Difference / My Sex Life With Ariyike (2) (3) (4)

My Lewd Life With Janet by Todetayo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
This story is half imagination half imagination half rea.If u know what I mean.My name,Micheal was given to me by my great grandma and it was because she felt I looked innocent. Every one would say I look innocent but mehn.... Corrupt Me would laugh and say if u know what I know.........
Life was very easy cos my parents stay in U.s so I live with granny.Granny was so simple that at times bringing a girl to sleep over was easy plus the fact that my parents send money to me anyhow...... .....My adventures would be narrated and u will learn about Janet..........
Re: My Lewd Life With Janet by Todetayo(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
EPISODE 1
Granny would always say been top at all things one engages in is very important and would bring gain.Truly all she said was true because due to the fact that I was one of the most brilliant student in the class,So people would come and ask me for my opinion even on insignificant matters. It got to a stage that even teachers treated me like I was one adult. An added advantage was the fact that I had money at my disposal so it felt very simple and great.Life was simple but vividly is my childhood training still in my mind.That takes me to the matter of Aunty Janet.She was my Cousin but when I was 14 she was 19.I believe u can spot the difference in age right? Well she was the source of my cruelness. As at the time when I was in ss1,she was still trying to process her admission and we both lived at my granny's house.
Re: My Lewd Life With Janet by Todetayo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
Episode 2
Remembering my childhood.......... I was very religious. If someone had told me that I was going to become the beast I am now,I would never believe. Like I said,I was 14 and she was 19.Grandma was very much religious and she spends most of her life in church.Her constant attendance in church was what led Janet to take advantage of my innocence. The first incidence that opened my mind to the fact that she might be thinking about something else.We were at home one day and I was in the bathroom having my bathe.In the wake of me having my bathe,I forgot to close the door and I was feeling the coolness of the water and I didn't notice that Janet was already in my room.She sat and was watching me have my bathe.I turned and saw her but the funny thing is she did not carry her eyes."What are u doing in my room" was the only question my mind could decipher as she sat and focused deebly at the direction of the bathroom. Instead of her answering my question, she was grinning and this act of hers was vexing me.I asked her why she was smiling but still she was mute.When I discovered that she was not ready to lift her eye,I closed the door and started wondering about what was in her mind.After I finished bathing, the next problem was that my towel was on the bed.I called out to her so she could help me with my towel but it was as if I was speaking in a foreign language as she refused to heed my request. I had to leave the bathroom despite the fact that I wasn't with either boxers or towel. ............
Janet........
Re: My Lewd Life With Janet by Todetayo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
Episode 3
Sometimes, I do wonder why Grandma trusted Janet.To her,Janet was my guardian Angel and must be present where ever I go.The stuff was so annoying that she even ordered her to follow me to the barbing saloon.Grannie would say that it was only to maintain my good aura but do u think that ever happened. Bow let me tell u perfectly about Janet.Janet was graduated from maverick college Ibadan, while I was still in jss 3 and mehn........she was a bad girl.She does lewd things in school and never had time for me.The only time she has for me is whenever her friends tell her about my handsomeness, she would always brag about it.Janet was a bad girl and everybody knew although her bitchy part has class.People respected her but the day she lost my respect was a day to remember. Sometimes times I was always happy to tell everybody she was my sister but on this eventful day I was deeply embarrassed.Janet was one of the school prefect then(to all the maverick students out there,this part is fictional so if u try to trace Janet in Mci,it is at ur own peril o........Go and face father k or Mr Alabi,the stuff no concern me o)I was straying towards the canteen that day and since my class was on the second floor,I had to go through the stairs.Every Mci student knows u have to pass through the hall before reaching the canteen. While I was trying to dodge Mr lawal,I entered the hall and I saw the unseenable........ guess what I saw...................
Pals I need u to comment at this level.At least five comments will mean that I am making sense bit if not then it means my story is all but boring so I will stop disturbing nairaland for good.Thank you

Re: My Lewd Life With Janet by eazykolobo(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2018
no worry abt comment......d pick up is gud bro. na ghost reader like me full naira land. jah bless u. MCI pikin
Re: My Lewd Life With Janet by Todetayo(m): 2:50am On Jun 16, 2018
eazykolobo:
no worry abt comment......d pick up is gud bro. na ghost reader like me full naira land. jah bless u. MCI pikin
Thank u bro,was concerned because the last time I attempted a story,I was discouraged and had to stop d story after two episodes

Children Of Fire - A Story By Kachi Ugo / HAUNTED. Tales From Dark Nights. / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher