Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself (2433 Views)

Drake Spotted Taking The Bus In Brazil (see Photo) / Dremo Promotes 'Bigger Meat' With A Curvy Lady. Why Are Our Musicians Like This? / Drake Spotted Wearing A $750,000 Richard Mille RM 69 Erotic Tourbillon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by indulge01: 2:31am On Jun 13, 2018
Canadian rapper, Drake was this week spotted on a date with a curvy model identified as Zmeena in Toronto and her body is breathtaking. The pair were pictured leaving Sotto Sotto Ristorante in Toronto together.

See more eye-popping photos of Zmeena below �

https://www./2018/06/drake-spotted-with-a-curvy-lady-on-a-date-and-her-body-is-erm-see-for-yourself-photos.html

Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by ForeignAgent: 2:44am On Jun 13, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:48am On Jun 13, 2018
grin

Oohh M G! shocked shocked shocked

See that ass looks full of poop.. Dairykidd will kill for it grin

Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by Greystone: 2:55am On Jun 13, 2018
Oh boy...

Lalasticlala food don ready oh... chai tongue

Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by pyyxxaro: 3:17am On Jun 13, 2018
The people above me

Unaa well done oh , well done

Una nor go comot eye from Soldier man salary undecided
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Oohh M G! shocked shocked shocked

See that ass looks full of poop.. Dairykidd will kill for it grin
Lolzzz... Honestly i love ass tho & she got a great one but her boo.bs are too big i don't like oversized breasts just normal pretty petite breast is okay for me... How are u btw cheesy
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by YeyeGirl(f): 3:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Drake """ I lyk ma girls BBW, d type dah wanna su*k u dry nd eat some lunch with u"... Drizzy baba I hail o.. cheesy
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by marshalcarter: 4:10am On Jun 13, 2018
mtcheeeeeeew undecided
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by saintkeppy(m): 4:18am On Jun 13, 2018
Nicki Minaj will be like:

Damn! What da Fucccck! shocked

Drake and curvy Ladies be like 5&6
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by modsfucker: 4:22am On Jun 13, 2018
Very disgusting undecided
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:29am On Jun 13, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzzz... Honestly i love ass tho & she got a great one but her boo.bs are too big i don't like oversized breasts just normal pretty petite breast is okay for me... How are u btw cheesy

U dont sleep at all cheesy

Im good, im at work but juz out of the building having coffee break down at the Starbucks..i feel so sleepy. So quiet down here.. embarassed

How far?
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

U dont sleep at all cheesy

Im good, im at work but juz out of the building having coffee break down at the Starbucks..i feel so sleepy. So quiet down here.. embarassed

How far?
Slept a little woke up around 2:30am... Starbucks.. Nice. So lets make some noise cheesy
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:48am On Jun 13, 2018
dairykidd:

Slept a little woke up around 2:30am... Starbucks.. Nice. So lets make some noise cheesy

grin

Im a coffee addict.. I can't imagine my life without sipping a caffeine each day grin

Ooh so u sleep like a rooster huh? cheesy

What's ur plan later?
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Im a coffee addict.. I can't imagine my life without sipping a caffeine each day grin

Ooh so u sleep like a rooster huh? cheesy

What's ur plan later?

Lolzz i sleep a little lately... Check ur mail for my later plan cheesy
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:05am On Jun 13, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz i sleep a little lately... Check ur mail for my later plan cheesy

grin

Hahaahahahaha..roger that .. wink

Okie's gotta go now..i will catch up once im free...sleep tight.

1 Like

Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahaahahahaha..roger that .. wink

Okie's gotta go now..i will catch up once im free...sleep tight.
Alright... Stay sharp cool
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by Monaco2(m): 6:06am On Jun 13, 2018
Lol.... Wetin e wan do with all that cheesy
Re: Drake Spotted With A Curvy Lady On A Date And Her Body Is..erm… See For Yourself by buchilino(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2018
TOO MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY.

(1) (Reply)

Romman Goddess Flaunt Banging Front And Backside In New Adorable Photo / I Don’t Want To Be On Any Song With Reekado Banks – Kizz Daniel Sparks / How Corper Davido Changed The Life Of An Upcoming Artist (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.